SpyGlass is the name, the view will explain. The largest of our Blue Ridge GA cabin rentals, seize the opportunity to stay in this $5 million custom resort lodge with its own private pool and spa, where you can come and go by helicopter, and treat the entire family to 8,000 sq. ft. of pure luxury and decadence. Celebrate a holiday, birthday or anniversary, or simply seize the opportunity to live like kings and queens. It’s also an extraordinary spot to propose.
It took five years to build this resort-style lodge, and you can clearly see why. SpyGlass is the stuff of fairy tales. Every detail, from the large log cross-beamed ceilings down to the polished wood floors, is dressed in elegance. Marvel at the great room’s grandeur, with its 32 ft. vaulted ceiling, imposing iron chandelier, custom woodcarvings of wildlife adorning the walls, and huge stone fireplace as the room’s centerpiece. The curved, windowed wall has built-in seating for a perfect view of the hills and starlit sky. There’s no better place than here to ring in the New Year with your favorite friends, champagne and a roaring fire.
The palatial custom gourmet kitchen is made for entertaining, with two refrigerators, two dishwashers, two drawer warmers, a double oven and wine cooler. Hire a private chef to prepare your meals – our concierge can also stock the refrigerator with everything your guests desire.
Start your morning keeping fit and healthy with the help of gym-quality weight and exercise machine. After your workout, relax in the outdoor spa (complete with its own waterfall) as you marvel at the wide-open, 40-mile views before you. Set out fresh fruit and snacks in the gazebo for your guests while they swim, sunbathe or chat at tables and chairs throughout the deck. They can also have lunch at the picnic tables whenever they’re ready. And there’s plenty of room for everyone at dinner as well – you can seat 20 between the formal dining room and informal dining seating.
After dark, the fire pit is an enchanted place for stargazing and making s’mores. Kids and adults alike will also have a ball playing billiards, air hockey, or board games in the game room downstairs. With so much fun to be had, it might be hard to coax them to bed, but once they see the bedrooms that will change quickly…
The rarest of luxury cabins, all five bedrooms feature king beds. Three master bedrooms have private sitting areas with gas fireplaces, custom furniture and woodcarvings, and bathrooms offering Jacuzzi tubs, walk-in showers, double sinks and vanities. You will feel like royalty as you start the day and wind down every night.
Choose the master on the main floor, the uppermost master with its own private balcony overlooking the mountains, or the other uppermost master with its inside balcony overlooking the great room. You can also sleep peacefully on the sleeper sofas in the media room, game room and uppermost loft area. Additionally, there are futons in the lofts of the two uppermost bedrooms.
Alas, all good things must come to an end. Before saying goodbye and heading to the helipad, look through this SpyGlass on the world one last time to reflect on a place you simply have to see to believe. Life is good. Life at SpyGlass is truly magical.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 21 (6 kings, 3 sleeper sofas, 2 futons)
- Game Room - billiards table, air hockey, gym quality weight/exercise machine, stone gas fireplace, 60” flat screen TV, piano, high top table with 4 chairs, bar with 7 stools, refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, coffee maker, sleeper sofa, board games
- Outdoor - helicopter landing pad; gated in-ground pool with waterfall (need four day notice and extra fee if you want it heated), stone deck, 9 lounge chairs, 2 tables and chairs seat 4 each; in-ground hot tub seats 12 with waterfall and stone deck; gazebo, table, 4 chairs; stone patio with built-in fire pit, 4 chairs; main level deck, 8 rocking chairs, 2 octagon picnic tables seat 8 each, gas grill; lower deck, 2 octagon picnic tables seat 8 each
- Interior - Canadian log structure, wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped gourmet kitchen, distressed hickory cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, 2 refrigerators and 1 with TV in door, 2 dishwashers, 2 drawer warmers, wine cooler, double oven, sink with pot filler, kitchen island with granite counter top, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 10, informal dining room seats 10
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Great Room - huge curving sectional sofa, leather chair and ottoman, baby grand piano, large stone wood burning fireplace, built-in seating at curving window area, 32’ vaulted ceilings, wildlife wood carvings, leather chairs, 2 chairs and table, coffee table, end tables, lamps
- Loft - office loft area, 42” flat screen TV, desk, chairs, sleeper sofa, love seat, leather sofa, coffee table, built-in book shelf, lending library, lamps
- Media Room - 72" flat screen TV with DVD player for private cinema screening, 2 leather recliners, leather loveseat, leather sleeper sofa, wet bar, mini refrigerator, dishwasher microwave
- Bedrooms - main level master suite with heavy timber king bed, sitting area, 42” flat screen TV, customer log dresser, mirror, night stands, rug, lamps; upstairs master suite with sleigh king bed, private loft with futon, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, rug, lamps, outdoor balcony with chairs; second upstairs master suite with metal pine cone king bed, private loft with futon, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, indoor balcony facing great room; downstairs bedroom with wood paneled king bed, 42” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, mirror, stone gas fireplace; second downstairs bedroom with ornate carved sleigh bed, dresser, night stands, lamps; detached caretaker cabin across driveway, master suite with king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, table and stools, walk around deck on 3 sides
- Bathrooms - 3 master bedroom baths with Jacuzzi tubs, walk-in tiled showers, double vanities with copper sinks, granite tops, gas wall fireplaces; main level half bath, granite top, copper sink; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, granite top vanity, separate toilet section; detached caretaker cabin bath with tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well-behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - cribs, child gates, board games, cards
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main floor left of entrance
- Central HVAC; back-up generator for power outages
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, carport, ample parking
- No smoking allowed in or outside property
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A security deposit is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free