Are you looking for a relaxed and tranquil place to stay during your Blue Ridge vacation? And, are you looking for adventure at the same time? Look no further, as our 3 Streams Cabin has it all! This beautiful cabin is perfect for your upcoming vacation. Be close to it all, but still feel a world away so that you can truly relax and unwind.
The name of this cabin is truly perfect. You’ll be surrounded by three wooded acres and three small streams on the lower portion of the property (dependent on rain). The owners wanted space for their dogs to run around and for kids to play. They absolutely love the streams and the beauty surrounding the cabin, and you will too. Plus, bring your own dogs for some fun!
For the cabin itself, the owners wanted it to be as rustic as possible. The builder used tons of natural log elements and built custom log furniture for the cabin as well. The decor will genuinely capture your eye! Enjoy the old record player, picture frames filled with fossils, and a chandelier made from an old wagon wheel and deer antlers. The owners have touches of beauty and memories everywhere, including pictures made from barn wood from their grandparent’s barn.
As you step inside, you’ll immediately be taken aback by the wall of windows on the front prow that lets in tons of light. And, that front prow is unique, too. The logs come from Wyoming and are cut from standing dead timber! So, sink into the couch and unwind in front of the fireplace. The real bear mounted above the fireplace is something you will absolutely love. Pure bliss awaits you.
From the Big Buck Arcade to the hot tub, there are creature comforts everywhere! You will find perfect places everywhere to relax, take a seat, and truly let relaxation surround you. The firepit is a great place to make s’mores and tell tales. The front porch is complete with rocking chairs - a great place for a cup of coffee.
When you’re ready to relax, multiple bedrooms with custom furniture await you. Attached to the bedrooms are beautiful, custom bathrooms with incredible custom features. The bathroom sinks in the master bath are very unique and made from petrified teak. Both bathrooms on the main level have barn-style doors. The sink in the half bath has a whiskey barrel base. Amazing
While you may never want to leave, you’ll be close to some wonderful, beautiful spots! Enjoy horseback riding, zip lining, and other fun outdoor activities. Ride the train in Blue Ridge and take in all of the sights and sounds year-round. And, you can’t miss exploring the shops in Downtown Blue Ridge. Unique and perfect!
Family and friends alike will love it here. The 3 Streams Cabin is ready for your vacation fun. Book today and get ready for adventure.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps - 6 (2 kings, two twins)
- Game Room - Big Buck Hunter Pro arcade game machine, board games
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, wood burning outdoor fireplace, loveseat, 32” Smart TV; main level deck, hot tub (seats 4), rocking chairs, gas grill; fire pit, Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully-equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, craft ball ice maker, copper sink, custom wood cabinets, live edge slab countertops, wine rack, record player, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, crockpot, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sectional, 55” Smart TV, stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, shuffleboard table, wagon wheel chandelier, side table, rug
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, nightstands, dresser, lamp, rug; second main level bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, nightstands, dresser with mirror, lamp, rug; third main level bedroom, 2 twin beds, dresser, 32” Smart TV, dresser, side table, lamps, children’s books, desk with chair, lamp
- Bathroom - main floor master bathroom, double vanity, petrified teak sinks, walk-in shower, second main floor bathroom, tub/shower combo, single vanity, copper sink; main level half bathroom
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - board games, children’s books
- Laundry - washer & dryer on main floor
- Driveway - partially paved and gravel roads to cabin, partially paved and gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby - Cherokee Vista, Log-Off Lodge