A vacation offers everyone a break from work with a chance to relax and recharge oneself. A Cub’s Retreat is the best place to spend your vacation with family and friends and provides you a serene, relaxed, and rejuvenated environment! This beautiful cabin is located on Cub Trail on Bear Den Mountain, has bear decor throughout, and it’s truly a retreat. That’s the origin of the name of the cabin and the owners hope that you have incredible memories here!
As you pull up to the cabin, you’ll immediately notice the true log cabin construction and the incredible mountain views visible from every angle. Step inside and immediately feel at ease as you walk into the great room and gaze through a wall of windows and doors that overlook unobstructed mountain views. So bright and welcoming, you’ll feel lighter the second you walk in.
The open floor plan provides ample space for groups of all sizes to enjoy the cabin together while also giving that feeling of individual spaces and privacy when needed. Every single comfort of home is available here, too!
As the sun rises, take your cup of coffee from the kitchen out to the deck and watch it rise over the mountaintop. The sunsets are just as stunning, and that’s a perfect time to sit in front of the outdoor fireplace and rest from the busy day you just had. A nighttime dip in the hot tub off of the master suite is the perfect way to end the day and bask in the moonlight under the stars!
From the leather furnishings in the great room to the fun air hockey and ping pong tables in the unfinished basement game room, simple touches everywhere will make you smile and feel at ease and at home. The kitchen is fully-equipped and ready for the best possible meals. So, pull up a chair in the dining room and unwind and share a laugh with your loved ones.
When you’re ready to rest, the bedrooms are ready for you. The king-sized master-on-main has deck and direct hot tub access! A queen-sized guest bedroom on the second floor has a separate writer’s desk and chair nook for when you want to write postcards from your day of fun. The second guest queen sized room has a seating area and a separate bunk area perfect for the kids. All of the bedding, accent pillows, and rugs have been updated to shades of blue and cream with a fun plaid and bear theme as well that suits both adults and children!
This stunning retreat is located right near the Benton Mackaye Trail, which is excellent for hiking and taking in all of the beautiful local nature and scenery. The cabin is close to various trails, creeks, and streams in the Cashes Valley area, too. You’re also not too far from Blue Ridge and Ellijay, with just a 10-minute drive to either location and all of the fun.
Pack your bags and get ready for a retreat you will never forget. A Cub’s Retreat is perfect for your escape to Blue Ridge!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (1 king, 2 queens, twin bunks, futon)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rockers, bench, side table, ceiling fans; main level deck, 4 high-top Adirondack chairs, high top side tables, hot tub seats 6, wicker patio loveseat, 2 wicker patio chairs, coffee table, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, gas grill; lower-level covered deck, cornhole, 4 Adirondack chairs, wicker patio table and 2 chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media – Direct TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – leather sofa, leather loveseat, ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, 3 stools, side table, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps with USB chargers, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps with USB chargers, rocker, desk, chair, ceiling fan, carpeted; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, twin bunks, futon, 32” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, carpeted, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic top vanity; main level half bath, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel