Located in the popular Aska Adventure area, 5 minutes from hiking trails and 15 minutes to downtown Blue Ridge, Bear Creek Cabin is a quiet escape from it all loaded with year-round activities.
A safe, paved and simple ride leads you to an enchanted, rustic home with a private wooded view. Three paths lead down to a creek which runs seasonally. Keep an eye out for deer, chipmunks, butterfly’s and bunnies to name a few. A large wrap around deck greets guests with a gate to keep littles ones and pets safe. Have a seat on the inviting front porch swing and watch the Hummingbirds. Search for butterflies in the butterfly garden.
As you step inside the charming screened front door, you are welcomed by the cozy open floor plan. Timeless wood floors, solid wood walls, log inspired staircase and an abundance of natural light from the many windows add to the charm.
A rustic family dining table seats 4. The kitchen offers plenty of cabinet & drawer space with a lazy Susan, stainless steel appliances, All Clad cookware, Keurig Coffee maker, Blender, Island with 2 bar stools and storage, and all the cooking tools you would need to have a nice meal with all the comforts of home!
A floor to ceiling statement stone gas fireplace is accented by a custom log mantle, cathedral ceilings with beams, attractive ceiling fan and a Smart TV. Gather in the cozy living room to talk, play a board game or watch a movie.
The back deck is fully screened and features a large dining table for family meals and a grill as well as an outdoor gas fireplace to enjoy with a glass of wine or coffee overlooking the peaceful, private wooded view.
A main level bedroom offers a Queen bed with adjacent full bath. Take the stairs up to the loft where there is a bunk bed, futon and a desk. The Master Bedroom offers King bed and a Balcony with 2 rocking chairs & a tranquil treetop view. Master Ensuite provides tub/shower combo and walk in Closet.
Make memories in the game room downstairs equip with a pool table, checker board and Smart TV. A second Master with King Bed is also located on the lower level with ensuite.
At the end of the day, unwind and relax in the 6-person hot tub on the lower deck. An outdoor wood burning firepit with Adirondack chairs will be a fun spot to make smores and enjoy a drink.
Bear Creek Cabin is close to all the area popular attractions including Aska Trail Head 1 mile from the cabin, Lake Blue Ridge, Toccoa River for tubing and world class fly fishing, charming downtown Blue Ridge with restaurants and the infamous Scenic Blue Ridge Train, wineries and craft beer places, Award winning Old Toccoa Farm Golf course plus other courses close by as well as many more hikes and activities.
This is the private escape you’ve been looking for!!
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 1 queen, bunk bed, futon)
- Game Room – pool table, Pac Man machine, custom log game table, 3 log stools, 55” Smart TV, sofa
- Outdoor - covered front porch, porch swing; main level covered screened deck, stone gas fireplace, 2 rocking chairs, side table, ceiling fan, custom wood patio table seats 6, ceiling fans; upstairs covered screened deck; lower patio, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 4 patio chairs, butterfly garden
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, grey wood cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather lounging chair, accent chair, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, board games, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – twin bunks, futon, side tables, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, night stands
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway