Have you been searching for a secluded, cozy, peaceful, and picturesque place to stay during your upcoming vacation? Let us introduce you to the lovely Bear Paw Hollow, a beautiful home on 5 wooded acres surrounded by forest and trees at the base of a mountain. A place where you can truly relax, unwind, and get away from it all.
Bear Paw Hollow is located on 5 acres that borders the Chattahoochee National Forest in an all-wooded area with a freshwater stream right here on the property. As you pull up to the cabin, you’ll notice the firepit - a cozy place to relax and make some smores with your loved ones. Gather for a game of Kan Jam or Corn Hole.
Once you’ve parked and are ready to venture inside, you’ll be in awe of the decor and the structure of the cabin. Bear Paw Hollow was just recently renovated inside and out including a brand-new porch front. The interior was made of beautiful new knotty pine, with knotty pinewood on all ceilings. Beautiful local decor can be found throughout the place, including lake maps & photographs of the local area.
Make your way to the family room and enjoy the brand-new leather couches, 65-inch flat screen tv, large hand carved coffee table perfect for games, and wood-burning fireplace. Right nearby, bask in awe of the beautiful kitchen. With granite countertops, stunning wood cabinetry, and fully stocked for your use, it’s a chef’s delight. Pull up a chair at the custom dining room table and enjoy.
Get your game on in the lovely game room. Sink into one of the leather loungers, or get ready for some fun. Play the board and card games at the whiskey pub table. Get competitive at the shuffleboard table or the three beanbag toss games. Or, if you’re looking for some modern fun for everyone, the arcade machine has 18,000 games & 4 joysticks - fun for everyone! It’s a lovely spot to relax and unwind and burn off some energy.
When you’re ready to relax and go to bed, the bedroom accommodations are ample and beautiful. Featuring three king bedrooms (all with fans for comfort!) and a queen futon in the game room, you’ll have a place to rest your head easily after a fun day. The bedrooms have custom wood furnishings and wood on all of the ceilings. The bathrooms are immaculate with granite countertops, lovely showers (including a tiled walk-in in the master), and much more. The master bathroom has a new marble top vanity, too! Every touch was made with delicacy and with class.
The outdoors is as lovely as the indoors. With multiple areas to relax and unwind, there’s a place for everyone. First, take a soak in the 6-person hot tub downstairs to rest your weary feet after a day of exploration. Then, fire up the grill and make some BBQ classics while the family relaxes in the plethora of seating outside. Bear Paw Hollow was made with pure comfort in mind.
You couldn’t ask for a better location. Bear Paw Hollow is the perfect place to stay if you’re looking for outdoor fun. It’s near beautiful spots such as Fall Branch Falls, canoeing, and kayaking on the Toccoa River and it is just 10 minutes from Blue Ridge Lake and Long Branch Falls. Grab breakfast & a biscuit at Van Zandt’s Grill and Grocery and enjoy the mountain view near Aska Road and all the hiking trails.
Are you planning your dream vacation already? Then, let Bear Paw Hollow accommodate you! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, queen futon)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, board games, cards, arcade game, 3 bean bag toss games, 58” Smart TV, electric fireplace, leather futon, coffee table, pub table, 4 barstools, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rocking chairs; main level covered deck, patio table seats 6, porch swing, rocking chairs; lower patio, gas grill, hot tub seats 6, Adirondack chairs, side table; firepit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofas, stone wood burning fireplace, 65” Smart TV, coffee table, side table, lamps, rug
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; second main level bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; downstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug
- Bathroom - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Child amenities - kid’s toys, puzzles, crayons, markers, pack n play
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway