If you are looking for a true escape from reality and the hustle and bustle of your daily life, then look no further than the newly renovated Big River!
Tucked away at the end of a paved road, at the convergence of 2 branches of the mighty Fightingtown Creek, you will hear nothing but Mother Nature’s soundtrack of rushing water from every location on this magnificent property.
Inside, this beautifully decorated cabin offers plenty of space for your guests to gather together, as well as to enjoy relaxing in privacy. Four spacious bedrooms have king size beds. The master suite on the main level features a comfortable seating area around a gas log fireplace, a wet bar, wall mounted Smart TV, a private bath with a walk-in shower & soaking tub. It even offers deck access so you can enjoy the view and sounds of the Creek during your morning coffee!
The second master suite is on the upper level of this A-frame home, and also features a sitting area with a TV. A bathroom with a walk-in shower is shared with the third bedroom, also located on the upper level. This bedroom has twin bunk beds and plenty of room for children to lounge and play. The fourth bedroom, which is accessible on the lower level, has deck accessibility, additional seating, a Smart TV, and a private bath with walk-in shower. The fifth bedroom suite is nestled amongst the trees, in a separate fisherman’s cabin with its own bathroom, and includes a sitting area and deck to sit and commune with nature while you enjoy the Creek vista.
When everyone gathers together indoors for meal time, the main level dining room has a large table that will fit all of your guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets and pantry, and quartz countertops.
The main level family room is designed for comfort, with a leather sofa and two leather lounging chairs, set around a stone gas fireplace with a Smart TV. The downstairs family room boasts a wet bar, a 70” Smart TV, and a multi-sectional sofa for your guests to gather for movie night.
The outdoor amenities cannot be duplicated! The main level screened porch includes a designated rocking chair area overlooking the Creek, a hanging queen size bed swing, and plenty of outdoor seating around the 30 ft stacked stone fireplace with gas logs & wall mounted heaters. There is also a dining area for you and your guests, and a gas grill. The lower level deck has a seating area, hanging swing and also houses the relaxing & private 8 person hot tub.
Besides relaxation, Big River is prepared to optimize the fun factor. The separate outdoor Creekfront entertainment pavilion is equipped to make any party a huge success. This spacious area includes a large wood-burning fireplace with a mounted Smart TV, comfortable seating to watch the game, bar, hanging swing and even an outdoor kitchen with a grill, burner, refrigerator and Traeger smoker! Adjacent to the pavilion is a magnificent stone firepit with Adirondack seating and Creek access. Additionally, there is a small swing set and a fenced-in play area for the kids to play the day away, and a large patio area for relaxing by the Creek or enjoying a game of corn hole. Lastly, a small, sandy Creekside beach serves as an ideal spot to fish for trout, sunbathe or just listen to the soothing sounds of the rushing water.
Whether you have a large family to take on vacation, or you are planning the next adventure for your group of friends, Big River is calling, so book your stay today!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 11 (4 kings, twin bunks, full pullout)
- Downstairs Den – 70” Smart TV, large DVD collection, multi sectional sofa, wet bar
- Outdoor – covered front porch; screen porch, gas log fireplace, sitting area seats 5, dining area seats 6, queen swing bed; rocking porch, 4 rocking chairs, ceiling fan; side deck, gas grill; lower covered deck, swing, hot tub seats 8; entertainment pavilion, wood burning fireplace, bar seats 8, picnic table, 55” Smart TV, sitting area, swing, outdoor kitchen, gas grill, Traeger smoker, separate burner & drink cooler, fans, firepit area seats 6, fenced in yard, swing set, 2 x creek access steps, yard lighting, outdoor playset with slides and swing, rubber mulch play yard, 2 disk golf goals with disks
- Interior - stained & painted tongue & groove, live edge wood throughout, ceiling fans in every room, rustic cabin decor, large windows, hardwood floors on main level & second floor, stone floor in basement
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, custom pantry, quartz countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Nespresso Vertuo machine (bring pods)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 12, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media –Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), SLING TV provided
- Family Room - leather sofa, 2 leather lounging chairs, stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, custom king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, sitting area with couch & chairs, ceiling fan, deck access, stone gas fireplace, kitchenette; upstairs master bedroom, custom king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, sitting area 3 chairs, 42” Smart TV, rug, side table, ceiling fan; second upstairs bedroom, twin bunk beds, full pullout, side table, lamp, 1 chairs, play area, ceiling fan; separate lower level bedroom, custom king bed, night stands, lamps, chair, 55” Smart TV, dresser, ceiling fan
- Fisherman’s Cabin – custom king bed, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, dresser, 55” Smart TV
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in stone shower, single vanity with vessel sink, single vanity; main level half bath, pedestal sink; second level bath, walk-in stone shower, single vanity with vessel sink; downstairs master bath, walk-in stone shower, live-edge wooden top vanity with vessel sink; fisherman’s cabin, walk-in shower, pedestal sink
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Child Amenities – crib in second level master, pack & play, safety gate, child swing on screen porch (in brown bin), baby tub, booster seat, child swing, board games, outdoor playset with slides and swing, rubber mulch play yard
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, 2 car custom car port, Parking in driveway for 8 vehicles.
- Featured Blog Post - https://www.amberlikes.com/blue-ridge-ga-cabin/
- Video Feature - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUO5FAYc28