There are many Blue Ridge mountain cabin rentals, some with a view of the water, others with a mountain view. But if you stay at Blue Chase Lodge, you don’t have to choose. This handsome home overlooking Lake Blue Ridge offers you both water and mountain vistas, and they’re spectacular. This lovely property in the heart of the Aska Adventure is a hiker’s dream and paradise for fishers and boaters, and perfect for anyone who wants to relax with friends and family in an amazing setting. Whether you’re enjoying coffee at sunrise or a glass of wine at sunset, the view from the cabin’s three decks is absolute perfection.
Inside the lodge, wood construction, cheerfully painted walls, and rustic décor combine to create a comfortable, cozy mountain ambiance. The open floor plan and two large screened decks provide ample space to gather and relax, and the three bedrooms, each with rustic log furniture, sumptuous bedding, private bath, fabulous view, and 32” TV, provide a hotel-like experience.
The master bedroom, with a king bed, has its own balcony and the downstairs bedroom with queen bed, has deck access. All three bathrooms feature walk-in showers, and the one downstairs includes a jetted tub. There’s a twin day bed and a twin over full bunk in the game room, bringing the sleeping accommodations to 10.
In the spacious kitchen, you’ll find solid wood cabinets, plenty of counter and storage space including a pantry, upgraded gas stove, icemaker and Keurig coffeemaker. There’s seating for eight at the dining table, plus two at the breakfast bar. Or grill your dinner out on the screened-in upper deck, where there’s a picnic table, sectional sofa, rockers and chairs. You can head down to the lower deck to enjoy the view as you soak in the hot tub, or make a batch of s’mores as you bask in the warmth of the fire pit.
Indoor entertainment options include air hockey, board games, five flat screen TVs with DirecTV, including a 55” smart TV in the living room and a DVD player in the game room. The cabin also includes a laundry, wifi, and a double driveway.
Blue Chase Lodge is named for the owners’ dogs, Sebastian Blue and Chase, and you’re welcome to bring your canine best friends with you to explore the grounds and lie on the sunny deck like they do. Bring your hiking boots and fishing gear along, too, so you can take advantage of everything the area has to offer. The shops, bars, and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge are just a short drive away.
With the beauty of the lake and mountains surrounding you, a stay at Blue Chase Lodge offers a unique opportunity to get away from it all and experience a carefree, blissful vacation with the ones you love.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (king, 2 queens, twin over full bunk beds, twin day bed)
- Game Room - air-hockey table, game table seats two, 40” flat screen TV with DVD player, twin over full bunk beds, twin day bed, board games
- Outdoor - main level front deck, porch swing, gas grill; screened-in main level back deck, sectional sofa, 2 rockers, coffee table, 2 chairs, table seats 8, rug, ceiling fan; screened-in lower deck, hot tub seats 6, table seats 4, 2 chairs with ottomans, bench; fire pit, double swing, seating for 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, wooden cabinets, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - solid log dining table seats 8
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, 55” flat screen Smart TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end table, lamp, chairs, faux cow rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, log king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; second upstairs bedroom, log queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp; downstairs bedroom, log queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, chair, lower deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; second upstairs bath, walk-in shower, vanity; main level half bath; downstairs bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, 2 gravel driveways