Cozy, rustic, custom! These are just a few ways that we can describe what this beautiful cabin is all about! Lovely touches abound in this stunning cabin - the perfect place to view the sights and hear the sounds of Blue Ridge. The cabin was intricately named after the blue moon - a rare, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. There are stunning references to the sun and moon throughout with splashes of sunflowers set as reminders of loved ones.
As soon as you walk inside the cabin, you will notice all the lovely little touches. Enjoy the sunrise from the Tequila Sunrise Deck & the moon rise from the hot tub deck below. Designed with your comfort in mind, the cabin has ceiling fans in every room, sunny, sunflower decor, and 3-tone wood accents throughout.
Relax in front of the fireplace and lovely 43” Smart TV in the living room on one of the comfortable leather couches and unwind after a day of fun. Let the family chef enjoy the custom kitchen, complete with circle-sawn pinewood cabinets, granite countertops, and more. Eat some delicious meals in the cozy breakfast nook. These are some beautiful places to make memories with your loved ones!
The wonderful outdoors will welcome you with lots of amenities to enjoy, like the outdoor dining area, the hot tub that seats 6, the gas grill, firepit, and cornhole boards. Such a fantastic place to spend late nights enjoying each other’s company.
When it is time for bedtime, you’ll appreciate the custom furnishings in each bedroom. Relax in the master suite with a private bathroom and walk-in shower. A great daybed surrounded by custom curtains is another place to relax. And, two sets of bunks are available for the kids to enjoy in the bunkroom.
The cabin is also near some fun places that everyone will enjoy. It’s an easy drive to Mercier Orchards and to downtown Blue Ridge where you can venture through all of the downtown boutiques. Horseback riding, zip-lining and whitewater rafting are great ways to spend your vacation days. Enjoy a delicious glass at the Bear Claw Winery or explore the outdoors at Brasstown Bald or Amicalola Falls. Endless possibilities for fun abound nearby this lovely cabin.
Book your stay at the Blue Moon Ridge Treehouse today if you want to enjoy all these fantastic amenities. We’ll see you soon! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 7 (1 king, full bunks, twin bunks, daybed)
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level deck, outdoor dining table seats 6, gas grill; lower-level patio, hot tub seats 6, high top bar seats 3, 2 rockers, ceiling fan; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs, cornhole
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, gas stove, custom pinewood cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), Roku, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofas, stone gas fireplace, 43” Smart TV, child's rocker, 2 child’s stools, board games, coffee table, full size daybed, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, twin bunks, full bunks, 32” Smart TV, bench
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; second main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are Summit Escape and Sunrock View