If an incredible view is your number one requirement in a North Georgia mountain vacation rental, look no further than Cabin UnWined. There aren’t enough adjectives to describe the long-range mountain vistas that surround you, though “spectacular,” “breathtaking” and “mesmerizing” come to mind, and they’ll provide the backdrop for a fun, relaxing, one-of-a-kind vacation.
Perched high on a hillside in Morganton, just a half hour is perfectly positioned to maximize the view of the mountains and vibrant green pastures below, from the wraparound decks and from inside, where enormous windows serve as a picture frame and bathe the rooms in light.
Furnished in cabin-meets-modern style with simple but comfy items designed to make you feel welcome and at home, the cabin has many unique touches: a tree branch staircase; a collection of pine cones gathered all over the U.S.; and a set of special-edition wine posters from Robert Mondavi Winery, a gift to the owners, who work in the wine industry. (The cabin’s name is both a nod to that and unwinding with a glass of wine.)
On the open-plan main level, you’ll find reclining leather furniture, a bearskin rug, a large coffee table, a stone gas fireplace, and one of four TVs equipped with Roku and cable.
The adjacent kitchen is state-of-the art and stocked with everything you need to cook, serve and entertain. It features granite countertops, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, electric oven, and refrigerator with icemaker. The dining table seats eight plus three at the breakfast bar. There’s a drip coffeemaker to keep you caffeinated and a charging station to keep your devices charged.
Out on the decks, there are more options for nourishment, entertainment, and relaxation. There’s a gas grill for your barbecuing pleasure; a seating area with a gas fireplace, TV, patio table, and rocking chairs to spend the evening unwinding. On the lower level patio, find the hot tub with a view that seats 4.
Downstairs in the game room, you’ll find a billiards table, a TV mounted above the gas fireplace, refrigerator, sink and wine bottle chiller, game table with tabletop poker and blackjack boards, a cornhole set, and puzzles and other games including Bingo. There’s a queen size pull-out sofa, in case you need extra accommodations.
The three comfortable bedrooms, one on each level to ensure privacy, include a large master suite on the upper level with a private balcony, brand-new furniture and pillowtop king mattress, a 40” TV, and a private bath with double sinks, granite countertops, separate toilet, and an extra-large tiled walk-in shower with rainforest sprayer. The other two bedrooms have queen beds and separate bathrooms with granite countertops. The main level bathroom has double sinks, separate commode and tub/shower, and the downstairs bath has a single sink with tub/shower.
The cabin is also equipped with wireless internet, a fenced in yard, a washer/dryer, and ceiling fans in all rooms. It’s easily accessible on paved and gravel roads, and there’s a paved driveway and carport. If you want a carefree getaway in a fabulous setting, you’ll find it at Cabin UnWined.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (strictly enforced) (king, 2 queens, queen pull out sofa)
- Game Room - billiards table, game table with 4 chairs, tabletop poker and blackjack boards, bingo set, games, cornhole set, queen pull out sofa, coffee table, 55” flat screen TV with Roku, stone gas fireplace, breakfast bar with refrigerator, sink and wine bottle chiller, high stools and table, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - main covered porch, stone gas fireplace, 50” Roku TV, 4 rockers, patio table seats 8, gas grill, rug, ceiling fan; main level deck, 3 rockers, end table; side deck, lower covered deck, 4 Adirondack chairs, 2 rockers, side table; fenced in yard; lower level deck, hot tub seats 4
- Interior - tongue and groove wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, Apple charging station
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, rug
- Media - DISH Network, Roku, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, loveseat and chair all recline, stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with Roku, coffee table, end tables, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, queen bed, leather bench, night stands, lamps, rugs, ceiling fan; upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 43” Roku TV, leather bench, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, private balcony access with 2 chairs; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, chair, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, double vanity; upstairs ensuite bath, large walk-in shower with rainforest sprayer, granite tops, double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level hallway
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, paved driveway, carport