Cozy, tranquil, and relaxed - these are just a few of the reasons you need to escape to Copper Ridge Cabin! A wonderful cabin located just 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, it’s the ideal place for serene mountain views and comfort. If you haven’t decided where to stay during your upcoming vacation, then it could be the perfect place for you.
The cabin name was inspired by the road it is on and the song "Copperhead Road''. It has incredible views from every level, including every bedroom and living area, and the mountain is the first thing you see when you wake up. The living space is an open-concept design that allows families and friends to gather and spend time with one another.
You’ll immediately notice the mountain views among the beautiful wood construction as you step inside. It's a lovely country cabin that exudes cozy, modern elegance: it’s a gem in Blue Ridge. Featuring an indoor gas fireplace, an outdoor fire pit with plenty of seating, a hot tub overlooking the mountain views, and so much more, it’s truly a place you have to see to believe.
Little touches of design live everywhere in this cabin. From the live-edge quartz island to the authentic Jack Daniels barrel dining table, there is plenty of room to eat, play your favorite games, and relax together. And, if you want to have some fun, there are multiple smart TVs, plenty of board and card games, and even a dartboard!
The living room has a lovely gas fireplace and plenty of seating for everyone, and the kitchen is fully-equipped and beautifully designed. They’re hallmarks of the house and are ideal for gathering everyone together for some great memories.
When you’re ready to relax, the bedrooms are the perfect spot to rest your head. Each bedroom has excellent mountain views and carved wood furniture and are genuinely cozy. There’s plenty of space for the whole family with two king beds and a bunk room!
One of the best parts about staying at Copper Ridge Cabin? You’re close to some of the fantastic outdoor fun that Blue Ridge is known for! Enjoy horseback riding, fly-fishing, discovering local craft brews, visiting an adventure park, and more! Shopping, restaurants, and an apple orchard are in close range, too.
A relaxing, peaceful, and fun experience awaits you. We’ll see you at the Copper Ridge Cabin soon!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, twin over queen bunk, twin over twin bunk)
- Game Room – board games, puzzles, cards, Infinity Table, dart board, 60” Smart TV, leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather ottoman, side tables, whiskey barrel table, 6 stools, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch, Adirondack glider, gas grill; main level deck, hammock; main level covered deck, patio sofa and chair, coffee table, side table, ceiling fan, rug; upstairs deck, 2 patio chairs; downstairs covered deck, hot tub seats 6, patio table, 4 chairs, firepit, patio chairs, side table
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 7, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - breakfast bar seats 7
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sectional leather sofa, stone gas fireplace, 42” Smart TV, side tables, ceiling fan
- Loft bedroom – twin over queen bunk bed, twin over twin bunk bed, luggage racks, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, night stands, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity, half bath
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway