Ready for relaxation? Fernhaven is ready for you! Enjoy the peace and warmth of this cozy, comfortable retreat. Make family memories, bond with friends, and relish nature at Fernhaven - the cabin that feels like home.
As you step inside, you’ll quickly be drawn to the beautiful interior design. This fully wood cabin (made of full spruce wood) has a rustic-chic decor with slight accents of bears and the woods everywhere. Every single part of this cabin was created with comfort and relaxation in mind, including ceiling fans in every room, excellent little amenities around (including USB outlets), and so much more.
Fernhaven cabin rests atop a ridge overlooking neighboring mountains, so prepare for views for miles! Stress melts away as you climb the steps and enter this retreat's warm, spacious interior. A two-story stone fireplace in the living room invites you to settle in and make yourself at home. In the living room, you can relax in front of the fire with a beverage or watch the 65” Roku TV. An entertainment cabinet holds a wide range of games, books, and DVDs perfect for family fun.
The beautiful, fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need to cook a meal or create a cocktail. Plus, many small appliances are available for your use, including an electric kettle, toaster, blender, 12 qt crockpot, and a George Foreman grill.
On the two covered porches, you can soak in the hot tub, unwind in a rocking chair, or commune with those in the kitchen at the window bar. Build your bonfire in the 20 ft. wide stone patio out back and cook plenty of hotdogs and s'mores. Upstairs, you’ll love the extra space contained in the open loft. Play games on a cocktail arcade machine with 60 games, and watch your favorite shows on the 37" TV with Roku.
The "Black Bear" master suite, decorated in tones of gold and burgundy, includes a double vanity, walk-in closet, king-sized bed, seating area, office desk, and private deck with a clear mountain view. The vibrant guest bedroom offers a queen bed and a 32” flat-screen TV—a splendid place to rest your head after a day of fun and excitement. The loft presents two built-in twin XL bunk beds with their own lights, outlets, and privacy curtains, perfect for kids and teens.
While at Fernhaven, you can attend festivals in Blue Ridge and Blairsville (less than 20 minutes away!), swim at Lake Nottely (especially off the rope swing!), rent pontoon boats and jet skis from Nottely Marina, and hike in the Chattahoochee National Forest. You can also enjoy the mountain bike trails (specifically Bear Creek, Pinhotti, Stanley Gap, and Tanasi). You can also visit everyone's favorite restaurant, The Black Sheep in Blue Ridge. Fernhaven cabin is truly your home away from home.
Plan your vacation, pack up your bags and get ready to visit Blue Ridge! Book your stay at Fernhaven today. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 1 queen, twin XL bunks, queen futon)
- Outdoor – covered front porch, hot tub seats 6, 2 rockers, side table, 2 high top chairs; main level covered rear deck, patio table seats 4, gas grill, rockers, side table, porch swing; upstairs covered balcony, 2 wicker lounge chairs, ottomans, side table; fire pit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen – fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, oven, wood cabinets, wood countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, electric kettle, blender, toaster, George Foreman grill, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – 2 sofas, leather recliner, 65” smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, side tables, lamps, ceiling fan, rug
- Loft – futon, 37” flatscreen TV, DVD player, built in twin bunk beds, arcade machine, board games, books, DVDs, ceiling fan, rug
- Bedrooms – upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, desk, office chair, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stand, corner desk, chair, lamps, suitcase rack, ceiling fan, rug
- Bathrooms – upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved, small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – paved roads to cabin, paved driveway
- Other cabin nearby is Southern Star