Amazing sunsets, a gentle calm that will put you at ease. That’s genuinely what Finally Made It is all about. A comfortable, cozy home away from home with a great deck space and fabulous new decor located in the heart of the north Georgia mountains. It’s the perfect place for your escape to Blue Ridge!
The cabin has a beautiful and purely pine wood interior modern decor and three levels of perfect deck space. The entirety of the cabin is newly furnished, too! No detail was spared when the cabin was redecorated - including new light fixtures, new door handles, and so much more.
As you step into the cabin, you’ll be taken aback by the gorgeous cathedral ceilings with majestic beams. Take a look out the double windows in the family room and discover the mountain views that you can see from every angle. You can even see the mountains from the dining table! The kitchen is fully stocked and a great place to cook a delectable meal. Truly, Finally Made It has it all ready for you.
Step out onto one of the many decks and take in the stunning mountain views for miles from the top of Dan Mountain. Each level has a beautiful view of the mountains, providing magnificent sunsets. In the evening, the City of Blue Ridge can be seen in the distance with its glimmering lights. In addition, each level of the cabin has excellent seating areas for your leisure. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit and make some s’mores while watching the incredible sunset. The luxurious hot tub provides relaxation after a day of exploring the region.
After traveling to your relaxing vacation destination, you can exhale and say, “we Finally Made It!” Little touches throughout the cabin make it a place you will want to return to again and again. Snuggle up in the reading nook in the loft with its oversized chair, lamp, rug, and nesting tables. The basement is an excellent place for family memories with its billiards and ping pong table.
The cabin is near some beautiful spots perfect for visiting during your stay. It is just 15 minutes to all of the fun and excitement of downtown Blue Ridge, 15 minutes to the Nottely Reservoir walking and hiking trails, and 10 minutes to Project Chimps with walking and hiking trails. And, you’re close to various local wineries.
You’ve finally found perfection with Finally Made It! So, book your stay and get ready to relax today.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (2 kings)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs, side table, cast iron patio sofa; main level side deck, gas grill; main level covered rear deck, 2 rocking chairs, side table, patio table, 4 patio chairs, porch swing; upstairs covered screened deck, 2 rocking chairs, side table; lower patio, hot tub seats 4, 2 patio chairs, table; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs, patio table, 4 patio chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, appliances, oven, wood cabinets, laminated countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, air fryer, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, entry table, coat hanger
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – couch, sofa, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, lamps, rug, deck access
- Loft – lounge chair, side table, lamp, rug, bookshelf, books
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 35” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 40” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - steep paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use
- Other cabin nearby is Sundance Retreat