Are you in need of the getaway of a lifetime? Forever View is just that. With breathtaking views of the mountains and all of the amenities to satisfy every guest, you’ll be sure to have a fabulous stay at Forever View. Located just six miles from Downtown Blue Ridge, you’ll find it easy to find along fully paved roads and close to all the fun Blue Ridge offers.
You’ll also notice how Forever View is very easy on the eyes. Spectacular transom windows with a round rock chimney accentuate this three-story cabin's stunning infrastructure. Inside, you’ll find an open floor plan with beautiful furnishings. The main floor great room, with its vaulted ceilings and tongue and groove walls, includes a large stone gas fireplace large Smart TV with surround sound technology, and seating for six to eight guests on comfortable furniture.
The kitchen will be a pleasure for those who enjoy cooking during their stay. Every meal, snack, or even just coffee hour will be easy to assemble with modern kitchen amenities. The breakfast bar has six seats for those casual grab-a-snack times. The adjacent dining area has a long, wood table with seating for six and is perfect for meals and creating memories with friends and family.
Just outside the kitchen, you’ll find the screened porch overlooking the panoramic mountain view. With plenty of outdoor seating, it’s one of the best places to curl up with your morning coffee and watch a different majestic sunrise each morning of your vacation. stay. If you prefer to dine alfresco, there is also an outdoor dining area allowing you to enjoy your delicious meal while taking in the view.
When it’s time to rest your heads, you’ll have the private accommodations of four-bedroom suites. The master suite is on the top level. Spacious, with a king-size bed, plenty of closet space, and a Smart TV, it also has its own private bath with a large walk-in shower. Double doors lead out to the screened patio with Adirondack chairs where you can sit and count the stars at nightfall. On the main and lower level, you’ll find the additional king and two queen bedrooms for a comfortable night's sleep.
To continue the fun during the stay, you will encounter the exceptional game room on the lower level of Forever View. A foosball table, shuffleboard, and Golden Tee golf arcade game are waiting for your enjoyment. And the fun doesn’t stop here! You’ll find that evenings relaxing in the hot tub or in front of the outdoor fire pit are the perfect time to tell tall tales and recap on the adventures of the day
As you can see, Forever View has everything, including an ideal location and all the amenities for an ideal stay in the mountain. It’s easy to fall in love with this cabin, and the only thing you’ll find difficult during your stay is saying goodbye.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 queen)
- Game room – foosball, shuffleboard, Golden Tee golf arcade game, sofa, stacked stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, coffee table, rug, side table, lamp, 2 leather chairs, bar table, 2 stools
- Outdoor – wrap around covered front porch and main level side deck, gas grill; main level covered screened deck, patio table seats 6, 2 chairs, outdoor sofa, coffee table; lower screened deck, 6 rocking chairs, coffee table, hot tub seats 6; fire pit
- Interior - natural tongue & groove wood, vaulted ceiling with ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black and stainless steel appliances, single oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 6, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster oven, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media –Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), surround sound
- Family Room – leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather chair, stacked stone gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan, deck access.
- Bedrooms – upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, private screened-in deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, rug, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stand, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upper level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - Paved Roads to cabin, gravel driveway