When the stresses of daily life have you yearning for an escape, the Blue Ridge cabin rental Green Ridge Retreat is the ideal getaway. Nestled on a hillside surrounded by trees with a relaxing wooded and seasonal view, this cozy cabin offers you privacy, serenity, and spectacular sunsets. In what might be the perfect location, it’s just five miles from downtown Blue Ridge and its restaurants and shops, and close to hiking trails, waterfalls, and fun places to visit like Mercier Orchards for apple picking and for the beer aficionado, several microbreweries.
The cabin’s all-pine interior is tastefully decorated with new furniture in a homespun style, with warm tones and plaid accents, and ceiling fans throughout. The inviting family room, with its microfiber sofa with double recliners, glider and swivel chairs, and gas log fireplace and 55” flat screen smart TV beckons you to gather and relax. And the adjacent kitchen, outfitted with pine cabinets, countertops, electric stove and oven, fridge, drip coffeemaker and a crockpot, has everything you need to prepare meals and snacks. The dining table seats up to six.
For family entertainment, there are plenty of options in the downstairs rec room, where you’ll find air hockey, game table, board games and puzzles, and another 55” flat screen smart TV, equipped with a DVD player. Rather read, enjoy a drink, or just take in the mountain air and the view? There are four rocking chairs, a porch swing, and a hammock to choose from right outside the door. You can fire up the gas grill for an alfresco feast, soak your cares away in the hot tub, which has room for four, or gather with loved ones around the fire pit to roast marshmallows.
After the day’s activities, you’ll sleep in comfort in either of the cabin’s two bedrooms. The main level master has a king bed and the downstairs bedroom has a queen and twin, great for kids to share. Both levels have full baths with shower and tub.
Other notable amenities of this pet-friendly cabin include a laundry room, wifi and cable, and driveway with ample parking. But its most precious attribute is the warm, relaxing, stress-free ambience you’ll savor while you’re there—and remember long after you leave. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 5 (king, queen, twin)
- Game Room - air-hockey table, game table seats 4, microfiber sectional sofa, coffee table, 55” flat screen Smart TV with Roku and DVD player, board games, puzzles
- Outdoor - main level front deck, porch swing, 2 Adirondack chairs with side table, gas grill; main level back deck, 4 rocking chairs with side table; lower deck, hot tub seats 4; fire pit, 5 chairs with 3 stools
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, white appliances, wooden cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - wood table seats 6 with leaf insert, oriental rug
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - microfiber sofa with double recliners, glider chair and ottoman, swivel armchair, 55” flat screen Smart TV with Roku, stone gas fireplace with pine mantel, end tables, floor and tabletop lamp, bookcase with novels, woven rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, rod iron king bed, dresser with mirror, matching night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed with matching twin wooden bed, dresser, night stand, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; lower level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway