Are you a city dweller who would rather be on the water, spending lazy days fishing and boating just steps from your door? Then grab your fishing pole and head for Heaven on the Lake. Located on beautiful Necowa Cove on Lake Blue Ridge, a 15 minute drive from downtown, this beautiful and expansive cabin is ideal for a large family or group of friends who want to relax and have fun in a lakeside setting.
Here, you can swim, float, and moor a boat at the private dock, or venture further for white water rafting and tubing excursions. There’s plenty of fun to be had on land, too, with hiking trails and popular dining spots like Chester’s, Black Sheep, and Toccoa River restaurants and Huck’s General Store nearby.
Three levels of decks face the waterfront, so you can settle into an Adirondack chair, rocker or soak in the four-seat hot tub while you take in the picturesque view. Fire up the gas grill for your favorite barbecue, or make s’mores by the fire pit to end the day on the perfect note.
Inside, the cabin is warm and welcoming, a pleasing blend of modern and rustic with exposed log beams, contemporary furniture and tongue and groove construction. All rooms have ceiling fans, unique window treatments and lots of storage.
The main floor great room has a comfortable sectional sofa, a stacked stone gas fireplace with timer, and a 51” TV. The adjacent kitchen is outfitted with ample cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove/oven and refrigerator with icemaker, and drip and Keurig coffeemakers. The dining table seats 8, plus three at the breakfast bar.
Downstairs in the game room, there’s a wet bar, 65” TV, board games, Wii, and a library of DVD movies to entertain you. A bedroom with a queen log bed, 33” TV and bath with tub/shower is also on this level.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor, one with a king bed, 41” TV, and deck access and the other a kid-friendly bunkhouse with four twin beds. These bedrooms share a bathroom with tub and shower. The master bedroom is on the top level, with a king bed, a balcony overlooking the lake, a 44” TV, and a private bath with walk-in tiled shower, double vanities, and a separate water closet. A tankless water heater ensures that the hot water will always flow, and the queen and full bunkbed in the loft brings the sleeping accommodations to 13.
A stay at Heaven on the Lake also provides you with wireless internet, Dish Network, washer and dryer, and a stroller, Pack ‘n Play, and level play area for your little ones. As the owners like to say, “Heaven is a little closer at the cabin.” Choose it for your next vacation and we’re sure you’ll agree.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 13 (2 kings, queen, 4 twins, queen and full bunkbed)
- Game Room - foosball, wet bar with 3 stools, Wii, video games, basketball game, 65” flat screen TV with DVD player, DVD movies, board games, leather sofa, sofa, side tables, rug, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, table seats 6, 6 rockers, side tables, gas grill; lower patio, 2 rockers, hot tub seats 4, ceiling fans, bench; floating dock with seating on top level; fire pit, 8 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite counter tops, kitchen utensils, kitchen island seats 3, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, kitchen island seats 3
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - sectional sofa, stone gas fireplace, 51” flat screen TV, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - queen and full bunkbed, rocker, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 44” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, armchair, rug, ceiling fan, private balcony access, loveseat, chairs, bench, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, king bed, 41” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level bedroom, twin bunk beds, 2 twin beds, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 33” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, rug
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, separate water closet, double vanities; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; tankless water heater
- Child Amenities - pack ‘n play, stroller
- Laundry - oversized washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway