You have a lot of choices when deciding where and how to spend your vacation, and it can be overwhelming. But if you want magnificent architecture, and first class amenities in a secluded setting less than five miles from downtown Blue Ridge, look no further than Hilltop Hideaway. Truly spectacular inside and out, this Blue Ridge cabin rental is the perfect relaxing retreat to enjoy with family and friends.
Located on a mountain with wraparound decks to showcase the view from every angle, the cabin is the epitome of rustic elegance, with plenty of country charm and a relaxed, welcoming ambience. With its soaring ceiling and wall of windows, the living room is bright and airy by day and starlit by night. You can sink into a leather couch to watch TV, or relax by the fireplace, one of four in the cabin.
For more active fun, the downstairs game room is a gamer’s paradise, with air hockey, billiards, foosball, a classic arcade machine with 60+ games including Donkey Kong, a wood-slab bar, plenty of comfy seating, and a 65” flat screen TV. There’s also a fireplace, hot tub, and a ping-pong table on the adjacent patio.
The two screened-in porches each have a wood-burning fireplace. There’s a hot tub on the lower level porch, outfitted with Bluetooth speakers, and the upper patio has a large swing, six rockers, and a gas grill with a picnic table on the upper level near the kitchen. There, you’ll find stainless steel appliances, black granite countertops, wood cabinets, a wine shelf and all the appliances and utensils every chef needs, plus a waffle maker, crockpot, icemaker and drip coffeemaker. The dining table has seating for six, plus four more at the breakfast bar.
The three spacious bedrooms and a full-size futon in the open loft can comfortably accommodate large families, with two sets of twin bunk beds in the downstairs bedroom (and a detachable guard rail for safety). A separate bathroom with tub/shower is also accessible to the game room.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features a queen bed, 45” TV, walk-in closet, and a private screened balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee while birds serenade you. Its private bathroom has a standup shower, dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and gas fireplace with remote control starter and LED candles to set the mood for a romantic evening. The main level bedroom has a queen bed, 32” TV, access to the wrap-around patio, and a separate bath with shower and washer/dryer.
The cabin’s other amenities include WiFi, ceiling fans, and a paved road and driveway with ample parking, It’s just a short drive to mountain biking and hiking trails, waterfalls, antique hunting, zip lining, whitewater rafting and tubing, and popular destinations like Mercier Orchards, the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, and great shops and restaurants.
If you have dogs, you don’t have to leave them behind. You’re welcome to bring up to two with you (as long as you pick up after them) while you and your loved ones create vacation memories at this very special mountain paradise.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 queens, 4 twins, full futon)
- Game Room - billiards, air hockey, foosball, wet bar with solid wood slab live edge and 3 stools, old school classic arcade game with 60+ games, 65” flat screen TV with access to Netflix and Amazon Prime, board games, ring toss, sofa, loveseat, side table, lamp, ceiling fan, lower deck access
- Outdoor - front porch, bench; wrap around deck, gas grill, rockers, swing; screened in main level deck, stone wood burning fireplace, picnic table seats 6, 4 rockers, side table, ceiling fan; lower screened-in deck, picnic table seats 6, hot tub seats 5 with Bluetooth speakers, stone wood burning fireplace, ping pong table; private balcony off upstairs master suite, 2 rockers, coffee table
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, wine shelf, microwave, waffle maker, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - cable, Netflix, Amazon Prime, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather chair and ottoman, end tables, 52” flat screen TV with Fire stick access to Netflix and Amazon Prime, stone gas fireplace, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - open loft, full futon, rug, side table, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs master suite, queen bed, 45” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, access to private screened balcony; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin bunk beds, dresser, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bath, walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs master bath, walk in shower, dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub, gas fireplace with rock wall and LED candles; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved pull through driveway