If you are looking for the perfect getaway for family or friends, welcome to JKJK Lodge. Named after the owner’s families initials, this cabin has already held countless fun memories and is ready for more!
When you arrive at the cabin, you’ll notice the warmth of the main living area, with its stunning rustic décor and tongue and groove walls. You’ll want to curl up on the large, leather sofa and warm up by the gas stone fireplace while watching your favorite movies on the Smart TV.
If you are in charge of the meals during your stay, you’ll thoroughly enjoy the fully equipped kitchen with its modern stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, and the breakfast bar where your sous chefs can help prep. Small appliances for your convenience include a crockpot, microwave, blender, and toaster. The luxury of a fireplace in full view from the kitchen and dining areas makes for the perfect dining ambiance for those chilly mornings and evenings. During the warmer months, the main level covered deck includes a table and six chairs for alfresco dining any time of day. There is even a gas grill located on the lower level for the grill master of your group.
JKJK Lodge sleeps eight comfortably with three private bedrooms and a futon. On the main level of the cabin, you’ll find the master suite with a king size bed. The natural wood walls compliment the rustic furnishings, and a 43” Smart TV completes the room. Ensuite, you’ll find a private bathroom finished with a granite top double vanity and a walk-in shower. You’ll also find an additional bedroom on the main level. Decorated in warm, rich colors, it has a comfortable queen size bed and has a full bathroom nearby for your guests. The downstairs bedroom has a king-size bed positioned so your guests will get a lovely morning view of the misted woods, and maybe a glance at deer nestling in the ground hunting for acorns.
The downstairs family room also serves as the cabins popular game room. Whether it’s a card game on the high-top table, a pool table or ping-pong challenge, or a game day in front of the Smart TV, everyone will be part of the many wonderful memories made over your vacation stay here at JKJK Lodge.
The outdoor amenities truly complete the cabin! It’s an all-season vacation cabin with multiple outdoor hang-out options to commune with nature and your guests. On the main level covered deck, you’ll find plenty of seating including porch swings, rockers, and gliders. The large above-ground wood-burning fire pit is the spot where everyone will want to gather for cocktails or s’more roasts! Downstairs, you’ll find more seating, a hot tub, and a newly fenced in back yard (perfect for fur babies!) And yes, JKJK Lodge welcomes your furry friends too!
Located only 10 miles away from Downtown, you’ll be near some of the best that Blue Ridge has to offer. So, when you are ready for your getaway, book your stay at JKJK Lodge!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 1 queen, 1 futon)
- Game room – pool table with ping pong top, board games, bar table seats 4, 55” Smart TV, futon
- Outdoor - covered front porch, double glider; main level covered deck, patio table seats 6, double rocker, swing; lower-level covered deck, 2 rockers, loveseat rocker, coffee table, gas grill, hot tub seats 4, 4 Adirondack chairs; fenced in yard, fire pit with grill top
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans, rustic décor
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather lounging chair, accent chair, stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, tub-shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub-shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly – up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval, fenced in yard
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin