For your North Georgia cabin rental, do you want a beautiful mountain hideaway surrounded by trees or a peaceful water view? If you choose Lake Blue Ridge Overlook, you get both! As its name suggests, this unique cabin is situated on Lake Blue Ridge, which makes it perfect for water sports enthusiasts. It comes with a private dock and boat slip, so you can swim, water ski, and go fishing, boating, kayaking or canoeing to your heart’s content, all just a few steps away. Hiking trails are close by, and it’s only a 20-minute drive to the shops, bars, and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge.
Inside the bright and airy cabin, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming; with cheery pops of color in the furniture, quilts, and cabinets and all the comforts and amenities of a private resort. Built of knotty pine in tongue and groove construction, it has indoor and outdoor wood-burning fireplaces to keep you toasty and ceiling fans to keep you cool.
The brand-new, well-equipped kitchen features, granite countertops, a farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, gas stove/oven, refrigerator with icemaker, a crockpot, drip coffeemaker and a handy island, with a dining table that seats six.
Rather dine outside? No problem, as Lake Blue Ridge Overlook was designed for outdoor living, with a gas grill, six-seat picnic table, 50” TV with soundbar, and plenty of comfy seating on the screened porch. You can soak those sore muscles to your heart’s content in the hot tub, which has room for five and a fabulous view of the lake. More fun awaits inside, where you’ll find a dartboard, foosball table and 50” flat screen TV in the game room.
At bedtime, you’ll have your pick of three spacious bedrooms with queen log beds, colorful quilts, and walk-in closets. If you have kids, there’s another queen bed and a pair of twins in the loft, with a 32” TV to keep them entertained. The cabin has two bathrooms: one on the main floor with shower, and the second on the lower level with tub and shower. You’ll find a washer/dryer downstairs too.
The cabin has wireless Internet, so feel free to bring your favorite devices. But be sure to unplug them so you can truly enjoy every minute of your time in this magnificent, magical lakeside retreat. Your vacation adventure awaits!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 Maximum (4 queen, 2 twins)
- Game Room - foosball table, dart board, 50” flat screen TV, leather reclining sofa, leather reclining loveseat, rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level screened-in deck, wicker cushioned sofa and chair, side table, picnic table seats 6; main level deck, hot tub seats 5, gas grill; detached covered deck, stone wood burning fireplace, 50” flat screen TV with sound bar, sofa, cushioned chairs with ottomans, rocker, coffee table, side table, ceiling fan, metal chairs with side table; steps to covered dock on deep water with open boat slip and swim ladder
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, stainless steel farmhouse sink, wooden cabinets, kitchen island, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Dish network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather and fabric sofa, love seat, ottoman, stone wood burning fireplace, side table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - queen bed, 2 twin beds, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, dresser, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, 2 queen beds, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, walk-in closet; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, walk-in closet
- Bathrooms - main level bath, walk-in shower, granite countertops, vanity; downstairs bath, granite countertops, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, 2 vehicle parking only (strictly enforced)