You have a lot of great options in Blue Ridge mountain cabin rentals, and depending on the size of your party, location, and everything the home has to offer, you'll find one that meets your needs. But if you want something really special, a beautifully decorated lakeside hideaway with truly spectacular mountain and water views and a plethora of fun things to do just minutes away, look no further than Lakefront Getaway.
Uniquely designed and luxuriously furnished, with a wall of windows in the open-plan great room and the two master suites on either side opening onto an enormous deck framing the view, this cabin elicits the same reaction from everyone that visits: "Wow!"
Inside, the main living area is warm and welcoming, with comfortable chairs and sofa to relax into to watch TV in front of the fireplace. The gourmet kitchen, with its stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet and counter space, and floating island, offers everything you need to prepare your meals. The dining table, perfectly placed to see the mountains, seats six.
Both of the master suites - one with a king bed and the other with a queen - are spacious and elegantly appointed, with private bathrooms with tub and shower and 40" flat screen TVs, and feature the same lighted ceiling fans and Australian cypress wood floors you'll find throughout. Ideal for a small family or a couples' weekend with your best friends, it's like having your own private high-end luxury resort with a beautiful lake steps away.
True to its name, Lakefront Getaway has 94 feet of lake frontage and a huge double-decker dock with chaise lounges, two Jet Ski lifts, and a boat hookup. A nearby marina rents Jet Skis, pontoon boats, paddleboards and kayaks, but feel free to bring your own.
From the cabin's wooded, secluded location next to National Forest lands, it's a five-mile drive to Blairsville, 20 miles to Blue Ridge, and Murphy, NC is 30 minutes away. You can visit Vogel State Park and Brasstown Bald--the highest point in Georgia--hike on the many local trails, take a zipline canopy tour, pick apples, ride the Blue Ridge Historic Railway, and enjoy fishing and water sports at Lake Nottely. But there's plenty of fun to be had right outside your door.
The huge back deck, with its gas grill, gas smoker, propane fire pit, and lots of seating, beckons you to barbecue, relax, and stargaze the night away as the outdoor speakers play your favorite music. Downstairs, there's a lighted gaming area with cornhole toss, bocce, and another fire pit, where you can roast marshmallows as you take in the view.
Lakefront Getaway also provides WiFi, a DVD player, books and games, and laundry facilities. More importantly, this unique retreat offers something intangible but far more precious: the chance to escape for a while and enjoy the company of family and friends, surrounded by the incomparable beauty of nature.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (king, queen)
- Outdoor - large main level deck, gas grill, gas smoker, outdoor speakers, table seats 6, Adirondack chairs, 2 wrought iron bench seats, propane fire pit; outdoor gaming area with additional lounge seating, wood-burning fire pit, tiki torches, cornhole and bocce ball; 95’ lake frontage, 100 steps to double decker wahoo dock, chaise lounges, two jet ski lifts, ability to tie boat to dock
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, quartz countertops, 3 door fridge, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 6
- Media - DirecTV, telephone
- Family Room - sofa and leather chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, surround sound stereo, books, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, rustic wood king bed, 40” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan; second main level master suite, rustic wood queen bed, 40” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; second main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer in laundry room
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel circular driveway