Open, free, majestic, and tranquil. The water views are mesmerizing here at the Lakeshore Lodge. Located in Morganton, this family-friendly cabin is perfect for your upcoming vacation. Named after the lakefront location that makes this beauty special, this cozy cabin is made of all-natural materials and is a true testament to the area surrounding it.
The winding drive in from town means you're truly getting away, and it's obvious that you've arrived when you reach the top of the driveway and look down at the glistening lake completely surrounding the house. The view is breathtaking. And as the lighting changes throughout the day, so does the lake sensory experience.
The interior is purely made up of wood and stone - a natural beauty. The original builders brought in the stone, so it truly is one of a kind. The Lodge sits on a quiet part of the lake, with very little passing traffic. It’s almost like being on a water cul-de-sac! You will immediately feel calm and at ease, once you’re here, with picture-perfect places everywhere.
There are plenty of ways to have fun here! From the shuffleboard to the hot tub outside to the boat dock, there’s a place for everyone to stretch out and enjoy the beauty of this place. There is a plethora of seating areas, all set for soaking in some beautiful lakefront views. Lake time at its best.
From the fully-equipped kitchen complete with butcher block countertops and stainless-steel appliances to the cozy wood-burning fireplace in the living room, everything at the Lakeshore Lodge was indeed made with your comfort in mind. The primary goal of this gorgeous place is relaxation, and that was absolutely accomplished!
Even though you may not want to leave, Lakeshore Lodge is close to tons of fun in downtown Blue Ridge and all of the outdoor adventures you can have at the Toccoa River. Maximize your time with these fantastic places here in Blue Ridge, and get ready for unforgettable memories.
Haven’t decided where to stay yet? Book now and enjoy the views at the Lakeshore Lodge. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (2 kings, 2 queens, 2 sets of twin bunks)
- Downstairs Den – leather sofa, leather lounge chair, 48” Smart TV, stone woodburning fireplace, coffee table, rug
- Outdoor - covered carport; main level deck, 4 high top Adirondack chairs, 2 high top tables; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, picnic table, wicker patio sofa, coffee tables, Adirondack chairs; outdoor patio, umbrella, 6 Adirondack chairs; firepit, Adirondack chairs; dock, patio table, chairs, bench
- Interior - natural wood, painted wood, stone, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped lower-level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, wood cabinets, wood countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, 65” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, carpeted; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 33” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, carpeted; third main level bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, carpeted; fourth main level bedroom, 2 sets of twin bunks, dresser, lamp, carpeted; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level bath, tub/shower combo, wooden top double vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, marble top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, paved