Are you looking for a cozy place to relax and disconnect or maybe a great space to gather with loved ones playing games and watching your favorite team on the Sunday ticket? Logan’s Peak has enough to make your mountain dreams come true. We are located in the heart of Aska Adventure area and 10 minutes to downtown Blue Ridge. After driving up to the top of the all-paved road you will find us tucked away under a wooded area with short-range views.
As you come down the driveway from the end of the road, you will start to feel the seclusion of quiet mountain life. Once you enter the home off the main floor deck, the sought after full-windowed prowl will catch your eye. You will find your eyes wandering towards the short-range views and trees that surround you. On the main floor you will find a large dining table for 6, an oversized sectional where you can spread out with your loved ones surrounding a gas log fireplace. This living space has a Smart TV and cable waiting for you. As you turn you will find a kitchen, with granite countertops and all the items you need to cook your great meals, the aroma of cooking will fill the house.
Just off the kitchen is the main level bathroom and bedroom with a queen bed and cable TV. You can enter the bathroom from the main floor or directly from the bedroom. You will find the rustic wood feel following you into the bathroom with oak countertops and a copper sink.
Before entering the second floor, you will notice an outdoor seating area on the main deck with a full stone wood burning fireplace, cable TV and comfortable seating. A great place to sit outside, have a glass of wine and watch the fire crackling in the winter. Around the corner, the main deck wraps around outside of the beautiful full wall of windows with additional seating to sit and admire being in the mountains. On the same deck you will enjoy outdoor dining amenities under a covered deck for 6.
Entering back inside you can follow the mountain laurel up to the second floor to enter the primary suite. The primary suite has a king bed, smart TV with cable, writing table and a comfy chair to relax in your retreat. Connected to the primary is a private balcony with two rockers and a bistro table for two. This is perfect to have a quiet area in the house with your own view of the mountain side. In your retreat, you will find your own bathroom with a tiled shower, jetted garden tub and oak counter tops with double copper sinks. Will you ever leave your master suite?
As you head down to the media and game room, you will let the mountain laurel point you in the right direction. This is not your normal lower level; you will immediately notice the openness with the overly tall ceilings and large windows giving you another great view. The finished basement has the 3rd bedroom with a queen bed and TV with Roku allowing you to stream your favorites. Back into the living space you will find a great space for making memories, starting with the center of the room you will see a gas log fireplace with a large smart TV and cable surrounded by comfortable seating. Next to this space is a wet bar to show off your mixologist skills and cocktail table to socialize or play games. Let’s not forget about the pub table and pool table on the other side of the room.
Just outside the game room living space is the lower deck that takes you out to the yard with plenty of space for activities & a stone fire pit with plenty of seating for all. Nearby you will find cushioned seating to relax and enjoy the space. Great way to relax during a storm and be outside.
Don’t forget once you are done relaxing, you are minutes away from all that Aska Adventure Area offers. Hiking, waterfalls, and tubing is all nearby. If you rather, venture down to Main Street, get some food, do some shopping and ride the Blue Ridge Parkway train. Once you are here, see what Logan’s Peak offers, along with downtown Blue Ridge & Aska you will fall in love: we did. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Game Room – pool table, pub table, 2 bar stools, board games, 65” Smart TV, DVD player, stacked stone gas fireplace, plush sofa and loveseat, cocktail table seats 4, coffee table, side table, lamp, wet bar, refrigerator, sink
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 Adirondack chairs; main level covered deck, 2 Adirondack chairs, side tables, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 40” flat screen TV; patio sofa, chairs, coffee table, gas grill; lower-level covered deck, patio table seats 6; upstairs covered deck, 2 rocking chairs, dining table seats 2
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media – Direct TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sectional leather sofa, stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, bench, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms – upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 45” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ottoman, writing table and chair, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 40” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, carpeted
- Bathrooms – upstairs master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, live edge wooden top double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, live edge wooden top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, live edge wooden top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - steep paved roads to cabin, paved driveway