Driving up its driveway, you’d realize why this place is called Majestic Ridge. You get stunning views of the mountains, breath-taking sunsets, and are enveloped by wonderful tall trees. You’ll feel the calm descend on you as you take in this visual feast and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
At night, you can simply lay back and go stargazing. Feel the cool night air, listen to a distant call of wildlife, hear the rustling of the wind through the trees and watch as the moon peeks through the leaves.
With its outdoor decks and rich interior, this perfect vacation escape offers that craved peaceful seclusion away from it all. If you’re feeling adventurous, go for a walk among the trees. For more relaxing times after a long day of Blue Ridge exploration, you can simply chill out on the porch rockers and enjoy the excellent year-round mountain views.
Majestic Ridge is an excellent place for a few couples at a time or for making wonderful family memories. Filled with amenities (TVs in every room, a gas grill, and much more), it’s the perfect place in Blue Ridge to settle after a long day.
As you walk inside, you’ll notice the wood tongue and groove architecture of the cabin, with ceiling fans in every room and the basement for your comfort. Furnished to provide a home away from home feeling, comfort is key here at Majestic Ridge. Enjoy microfiber couches in the living area with a beautiful, warm, wood-burning fireplace.
Get ready to cook some delicious meals! The kitchen will indeed have that wow factor with its rustic cabinetry and comes equipped with a microwave, gas stove, toaster, refrigerator - the works. If you happen to be a coffee lover, you are in for a wonderful treat because this lovely kitchen also comes with a coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker, as well as a 12-cup coffee maker!
Ready to get your game on? The game room offers billiards, board games, and Tic Tac Toe. It’s perfect for those times when you want to relax after a long day of fun and excitement with all the area has to offer. Then, head outside to the expansive deck and porches, where you will find a firepit, and plenty of seating. Roast marshmallows and share stories about the great day you had earlier!
When it’s time to pick up your feet and retire to bed, you’ll be in good hands. This cabin has several bedrooms, with the master suite having its own private balcony with excellent views! The other rooms include another king-sized bedroom, two full in the basement, plus a futon in the loft. Beautiful bathrooms await as well, with tubs in two of them and a great walk-in tiled shower in the third. Need to do some laundry during your downtime? A washer and dryer are included, too!
This log cabin mountain home allows you to get away from it all without being disconnected. Majestic Ridge is around 14 minutes away from downtown. You can drive down if you are craving for some shopping or want to taste the local cuisine as a row of restaurants are also available.
Yet, no one will blame you if you just want to stay indoors and bask in the magnificence of this place. Majestic Ridge exists to enrich your tired self. Serene, peaceful, rich, and rustic, all the comforts of home with the healing forces of nature right outside your window, what more can you ask for? Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, 2 full and 1 futon)
- Game Room - regulation size billiards table, board games, Tic Tac Toe, 50” Smart TV, stools, couch, sofa, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rugs, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch, gas grill, main level covered deck, patio furniture, coffee tables; lower patio, chairs, picnic table; fire pit, 6 chairs, side tables, private master bedroom deck, rocking chairs, side table; small deck off of loft
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main-level kitchen, white appliances, oven, rustic cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, can opener, single-serve coffee, latte & cappuccino maker, 12 cup coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Dish Network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - microfiber couch and loveseat, lounging chair, stone wood-burning fireplace, 70” Smart TV, DVD player
- Loft: futon, chairs, deck, rug, side tables, lamps Ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan, carpeted, deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan, carpeted; downstairs bedroom, 2 full beds, 40” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, carpeted
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - Washer and dryer in the basement
- Central HVAC
- Drive to cabin - paved road to cabin, gravel driveway