The earth spins on its axis one full rotation every day, giving us 12 hours to dance in the moonlight. At Moondance Manor, you will be captivated by the magic of the moon as it moves across the panoramic view offering a new vantage point of the sunset and the stars.
Specifically decorated with family comfort in mind, this cabin sleeps up to twelve guests in three different sleeping areas of this large getaway. Children and adults that are kids at heart will love taking in two different playrooms, one in the finished lower level of the main house with a dedicated children’s play area and another game room in the detached garage. A dog-friendly vacation rental, there is even a gated door on the patio so that your canine family members can roam the decks and enjoy the outdoors safely.
Moondance Manor has a warm, cozy farmhouse feel, with all the modern comforts. The chef in your group will enjoy the fully equipped kitchen with up-to-date large appliances and the small ones, too, including a crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffee maker, and Keurig. This area is open to the family room, where all your guests can cuddle up on the comfortable living room furniture in front of the stone wood-burning fireplace and Smart TV. It’s all laid out to allow its guests an optimum view of the mountains out of the full wall of windows.
The main level deck is where your guests gather to share stories and create lasting memories, as they gather on the comfortable outdoor seating to enjoy the fireplace and Smart TV. The lower-level deck is completed with outdoor seating and includes a hot tub, a wonderful place to come together to watch the sweeping view of the sunset.
The upstairs of Moondance Manor houses the master bedroom. Furnished with a king size bed and beautifully appointed furniture, décor, and linens, it is completed with an ensuite bathroom. The main level bedroom also houses a king size bed, as well. Downstairs, two sets of bunk beds sleep four more guests. There is a separate full bath on this level which is shared with the bunk room and the large family/game room. This room has a lovely stone gas fireplace as it’s focal point. It is completed with large comfortable sofas for relaxing or watching TV. There are game tables for adults and even the little tots. A bar and wine cooler will keep refreshments close at hand.
There’s still more to this great vacation home. The above garage apartment is a delight! It includes a queen day bed with a trundle underneath and a Smart TV for movie night! Not only does it include these amenities, but it is completed with a kitchenette finished with a farm-style sink, microwave, and a small refrigerator. Below, on the ground level, is yet another game room area which includes a cue ball bowling and shuffleboard table for late night tournaments with your friends and family, a professional dart board, and an additional Smart TV.
Located just a fifteen-minute drive from downtown Blue Ridge, it is convenient to all the many opportunities to explore the area, as well as a plethora of dining, shopping, and adventure activity options for your visit.
Songs have been written about its powers. Farmers have planted and harvested accordingly. Sparrows’ songs are sweeter and even start earlier on the dawn of a full moon. Who knows how a stay at Moondance Manor will forever enchant you and your guests? Book now to find out!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 2 queens, 2 twin bunks)
- Downstairs Den – sectional sofa, stacked stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, armoire, side tables, accent stools, children’s table, long bar tabletop with stools, tic tac toe game, wet bar, mini refrigerator, sink, ceiling fan
- Game Room – detached garage game room, cue ball bowling shuffleboard table, professional dart board, foosball table, barrel high top table, stools, 50” Smart TV, accent table, stools
- Outdoor – main level covered side deck, wood burning fireplace, 65” Smart TV, 3 wicker chairs, 2 wicker loveseats, coffee table, side tables, standup cooler; main level covered deck, patio table seats 6, 2 rocking chairs, patio table seats 2, gas grill; lower covered patio, coffee table, loveseat, 2 chairs, hot tub seats 6; fire pit
- Interior – natural wood throughout, professionally decorated, ceiling fans
- Kitchen – fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room – dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media – Direct TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Living room – sofa, 2 chairs, coffee table, side tables, rug, gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, surround sound, ceiling fan
- Family Room – sectional sofa, 2 bar chairs, pub table, children’s table with 2 chairs, game table seats 6, gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side table, wet bar, ceiling fan
- Garage Apartment – queen day bed with queen trundle, side tables, 2 chairs, wet bar, mini refrigerator, microwave, farmhouse sink, coffeemaker (bring basket filters), 50” Smart TV, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms – upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, 2 chairs, seating area with desk, full sleeper sofa, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, king bed, dresser, nightstand, lamps, chair, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin bunks, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms – upstairs master bath, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level half bath, granite vanity; downstairs bath, granite top vanity, tub/shower combo; garage apartment bath, walk in shower, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly – up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are – Bear Hug