Nestled on a hillside surrounded by tall, majestic laurel trees sits the Blue Ridge cabin rental Moonlight Mountain, a tranquil, private oasis tucked away from everything yet close to wineries, hiking and biking trails, and boating and just five minutes from downtown Blue Ridge.
This magnificent tri-level cabin with wraparound decks is breathtaking inside and out, with an airy, open floor plan, a soaring cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors, and huge windows that let light in and maximize the breathtaking long range mountain view. Sunrises and sunsets are spectacular, and so is gazing at the moon and stars on a cloudless night, the inspiration for the cabin’s name.
The spacious living area, with its stacked stone gas fireplace stretching skyward, comfortable suede sofa, 55” TV, and elegant country and mountain décor, is warm and inviting, and when hunger strikes, the open kitchen is stocked with everything you need to cook for a hungry family. It has granite countertops, stainless appliances including an electric stove and oven a crockpot, drip coffeemaker, and cabinets full of cooking and serving implements. The dining table seats six, plus two at the breakfast bar.
If you’d rather dine outside in the mountain air, just fire up the gas grill and have a barbecue on the deck, where a picnic table, sofa and chairs provide plenty of seating. Afterward, you can relax in the four-seat hot tub and take in the view.
When it’s time for bed, you’ll dream in comfort in your choice of the three bedrooms. The upstairs master suite has a vaulted ceiling, king bed, 32” TV, deck access, and private bath with double vanities and sinks, a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and picture window. The main level master features a queen bed, deck access, 32” TV, and private bath with Jacuzzi tub and double sinks. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and is adjacent to the game room, where there’s a ping-pong table, 55” TV, board games and a queen sleeper sofa.
The cabin is equipped with wifi and cable TV, laundry facilities, ceiling fans in every room, a child gate, and ample parking. But its most important attributes are its peaceful, relaxing atmosphere, the beauty that surrounds it, and the wonderful memories you’ll make there with your loved ones that you’ll treasure for years to come. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - ping pong table, board games, 55” flat screen TV, sleeper sofa, loveseat, sofa, desk and chair
- Outdoor - covered front porch, Adirondack chairs, end table; main level covered deck, loveseat, chairs, picnic table, end table, coffee table, ceiling fans, gas grill; lower level deck, seating, hot tub seats 4
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wooden cabinets, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - suede sectional sofa, ottoman, side table, lamp, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upper level master bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, ceiling fan, private balcony with chairs; main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - upper level master bath, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, granite tops, double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, granite tops, double vanity; half bath main level; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Child Amenities - child gate for stairway
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway