Peaceful, relaxing, and a place that truly feels like home. These are just a few of the ways to describe Mountain Memories. Have you been searching for that perfect, beautiful place to stay during your vacation? Look no further as Mountain Memories is perfect for you, your friends, or your family’s upcoming getaway!
Mountain Memories sits on lush, gorgeous land. Sitting on 3.5 acres with a vineyard adjacent to the property, you’ll be mesmerized by the rolling hills and the shallow valleys surrounding the quiet country road that leads you up to the cabin.
The cabin owners genuinely want their guests to create great memories and feel at home, and they did a great job doing so! Everything in this cabin was made with comfort and relaxation in mind. Glide your hands over the handmade wood tables that are found throughout the cabin - they’re all custom made! Unwind in front of the immaculate stone fireplace with your favorite beverage of choice. Relax as you ponder over the beautiful views overlooking the pasture and vineyard. You may even see some of the local wildlife - deer like to graze in this area.
As you step inside from the driveway, you’ll notice all of the little amenities built with your comfort in mind. The interior of the house has fans in every room, lovely all-wood ceilings, and all-wood rustic theming throughout. So, sink into the comfortable accommodations in the living room and put your feet up. The fully-equipped kitchen, filled with stainless steel appliances and oak cabinetry, is the perfect spot to make some memories over a home cooked meal. So, pull up a stool and enjoy!
With ample amenities built for fun, Mountain Memories is a cabin you’ll never forget. Enjoy the game room, with its pool table, foosball table, and air hockey table! A place for some active and fun memories. The outdoors has lovely amenities like a gas grill, rocking chairs, table and chairs, and a picnic table. The downstairs has a bench and small table and chairs. Surely a perfect spot for late-night talks and bonding.
Though you may feel whisked away to another world with the beautiful surroundings, you’re still close to all of the fun that Blue Ridge provides. Enjoy the delicious restaurants in downtown Blue Ridge or McCaysville. Unwind with some boutique shopping in Blue Ridge and Ellijay. The natural surroundings of the cabin are a joy in themselves! Walking up the nearby hills is incredibly relaxing and a good break from a long day.
An escape that you’ll never forget to a cabin that truly will fill you with memories. Book your vacation now at Mountain Memories! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 2 queens, futon)
- Game Room - pool table, air hockey, foosball, board games, PlayStation, 50” Smart TV, sofa, love seat, coffee table, side tables, lamps, recliner, wet bar, microwave, coffee maker, 3 stools, ceiling fan, rug
- Outdoor - front porch, 2 rockers; main level deck, hot tub seats 6, gas grill, dining table seats 6, side table seats 2, 2 rockers, side table; lower-level patio, picnic table, bench; firepit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oak cabinets, oven, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster oven, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Cable, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - plush sofa, love seat, lounge chair, stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, lamps, ceiling fans, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; third main level bedroom, queen bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rocker, ceiling fan, rug; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rocker, benches, ceiling fan, rugs; second downstairs bedroom, futon, dresser, air hockey
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub/shower combo, walk-in shower, vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, walk in shower, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Drive to Cabin - paved road to cabin, gravel driveway