There are a lot of fabulous things about the North Georgia cabin rental Mountain Vista, but the first one you’ll notice is the view. True to its name, its panoramic long-range mountain vistas overlooking Lake Blue Ridge are like a picture-postcard come to life. Imagine stepping out on the deck in the morning with a cup of coffee and enjoying a Technicolor sunrise or taking in the night air under the twinkling stars... simply breathtaking!
Inside, the cabin is bright, airy and roomy enough for a big family or group of friends, accommodating nine people in four spacious, comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom on the main floor has a king bed, opens onto the main deck and has a private bath with double sinks and tub/shower. The upper level loft, with its vaulted ceiling, has a queen bed, adjacent sitting area, and bath with a tub/shower. Downstairs, you’ll find a king bed in one bedroom, soothingly decorated in shades of sea foam and dusty rose, and twin beds in the other, making it ideal for your teens and kids.
The main living area is a cozy mix of wood, leather, stone, and glass, invitingly decorated in warm colors and fabrics with a mountain theme. You’ll gather there before the stone gas fireplace to watch TV on a 40” flat screen, one of four in the cabin, all of which have DISH Network and whole-house DVR. There’s a DVD player in the first downstairs bedroom, and DVDs to go with it.
The open kitchen and dining area comes with everything you need to prepare your meals and enjoy them with your family and guests. You’ll find pine cabinets, granite countertops, stainless-steel electric stove/oven, dishwasher, and fridge with icemaker, microwave, crockpot and drip coffeemaker, and an island that seats three. The dining table accommodates six on two chairs and two benches.
If grilling is your thing, you can fire up the charcoal and dine alfresco on the deck, where there’s a picnic table and plenty of seating, a wood burning fireplace, and of course, a fantastic view to take in and enjoy.
You’ll also want to get out and explore all the activities the Aska Adventure Area has to offer, from hiking, paddle boarding, tubing and geocaching to winery and brewery tours. The shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge are just over six miles away, and during the holiday season, you can take a drive to Murphy, NC and see the Christmas lights along the way.
The cabin’s other amenities include WiFi, washer-dryer, a boom box, darts and board games, and plenty of extra blankets and throws. But it’s the intangible things about it that will wow you: the beautiful, tranquil atmosphere, the incomparable visuals, and the peaceful way it makes you feel from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, queen, 2 twins)
- Game room - 32” flat screen TV with PS4, double chair sofa, mission style chair, chairs, side tables, board games, darts
- Outdoor - main level deck, wood burning fireplace, Adirondack loveseat, chairs and rocker, small coffee table, charcoal grill (bring your charcoal), rug; covered main level deck, dining table seats 6, child’s picnic table, 6 chairs; lower deck, cornhole set (located downstairs bedroom twin beds)
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 6
- Media - Dish, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, recliner, Adirondack chair, rocking chair, stone gas fireplace, 40” flat screen TV, coffee table, sofa table, side table, lamps, rug
- Loft - queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, ceiling fan; sitting area, recliner, sofa, coffee table, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, night stands, lamps; second downstairs bedroom, 2 twins, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, double sinks; loft bathroom, tub/shower combo; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, copper sink, wood counter top
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - security camera on gravel driveway