Create the ultimate wellness ritual when you stay at this gorgeous, intimate retreat in the woods. Welcome to Nurture in Nature. Equipped with the best professional equipment on the market for Hot and Cold Therapy, this mountain retreat will truly live up to its name as you will be “nurturing in nature”. The owners of the cabin own a popular wellness and medical spa in Orlando and wanted to bring a couple of their most popular protocols into the mountains to offer its guests UNLIMITED access to these premium therapies. Nurture in Nature offers the best full spectrum infrared sauna on the market—SaunaSpace (one of the only saunas on the market that is not only full spectrum but EMF free). This infrared sauna perfectly complements the brand new Plunge tub to test your resilience as health and fitness gurus do, like Tony Hawk, Tony Robbins, and Rich Roll. Together, this hot and cold therapy program will help with muscle recovery, immune support, invigoration, pain relief, stress relief, better sleep, and weight loss, to just name a few. You will truly be nurturing yourself while immersed in nature. Later, grab a glass of wine from a nearby winery and unwind in the brand-new hot tub!
As you step inside, you’ll see the great room, complete with a real wood fireplace. Sink into the couch with a glass of wine from the gorgeous, fully equipped kitchen, and relax. The cabin is designed like a modern, rustic farmhouse, is newly and professionally renovated, and has a Restoration Hardware feel. It’s impossible not to feel relaxed here!
Outside, you’ll relish in the amenities. Enjoy two porches with seating, rocking chairs, a rocking swing, an oversize Connect Four and Jenga game, a large outdoor dining table for those delicious meals whipped up on the grill, a fire pit, and more.
Underneath the brand new lighted pergola is where you will see the new cold plunge pool and hot tub. Enjoy some music with the bluetooth speaker attached and have a seat on a bar stool overlooking the tubs. You will find the infrared sauna inside the newly renovated tiny shed at the bottom of the stairs on the lower level. Bring your dogs along - a lovely area is ready for them, too!
One of the best parts of staying here? You’re close to the fun! Enjoy the Bear Claw Winery (excellent for couples for live music, wine tasting, and great views), apple picking and treats at Mercier Orchards, hiking at Amicalola Falls, and so much more. Plus, you can enjoy private foraging in the neighborhood and on the property, and you’ll be close to world-class whitewater rafting at Toccoa or Ocoee River. The choices are endless.
Book your escape now and get ready to relax at a one-of-a-kind retreat.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (1 king, 1 queen)
- Game Room - 55” Smart TV, stone gas fireplace, shuffleboard table with bowling attachment, adult and family board & card games, dart board, accent chairs, area rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level covered porch, rocking chairs, patio furniture, gas grill; lower covered porch, porch swing; fire pit, hot tub seats 4, dining table seats 8; lower level recreation area, Sauna Space infrared sauna
- Interior - farmhouse decor, professionally decorated, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, pot filler, custom cabinetry, marble countertops, wood burning fireplace, island seats 3, beverage cooler, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), french press coffee maker, coffee bean grinder
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, island bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 65” Smart TV, cowhide rug, fabric couch, leather armchairs, coffee table, entertainment stand, side table
- Bedroom - main level bedroom, queen bed, 45” Smart TV, area rug, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, accent chair, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, tiled walk-in shower, marble top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tiled walk in shower, marble top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Driveway - paved and gravel road to cabin, gravel driveway