In 1968, a Bluegrass musician and his wife built their charming, cabin to create a lifetime of memories and laughter together. Since then, the cabin has been completely renovated into a one-level farmhouse to honor the couple and their memories together, welcome to Ralph and Irene’s. In addition to all its charm, it was designed to be handicap accessible and allows your fur-babies too!
As you approach the cabin, you will immediately notice the expansive outdoor area for you to enjoy. Hanging tea lights make evenings on the front porch extra special, whether you choose to listen to the noises of nature from the wooden rockers or enjoy the porch swing. The main level porch has a bar for outdoor dining or game night fun (a nice selection of games included inside). Everyone in your group will enjoy the wood-burning fireplace, surrounded by comfortable lounge seating. An uncovered side deck is ideal for sunbathing or relaxing in the four-seater hot tub.
In the family room, you’ll find plenty of comfortable seating, a Smart TV, and sound bar for you and your guests to all gather around. The kitchen is fully stocked for the chef of your group with all the appliances you could ever need. Then, enjoy meals at the dining table ready for 6 guests or the breakfast bar ready for 4.
When you are ready to rest your head, settle into the western-themed master suite complete with a king size bed and a Smart TV. A key feature of this property is that the bedrooms and bathrooms are all handicap accessible. In the bathrooms, you’ll find accessible walk-in showers, grab bars, and a stool and ledge. The home is completed with two additional bedrooms with comfortable beds.
This amazing cabin is surrounded by luscious and tranquil surroundings. For those who are wanting some more outdoor fun, there is a basketball goal and a swing set. Evenings around the fire pit are where so many memories can be made during your stay.
The cabin is located ideally between Blue Ridge and Ellijay and is the perfect location for all the area’s best shopping and dining. With amenities to suit everyone it makes the perfect place for your next stay in Blue Ridge.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your stay at Ralph and Irene’s today!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 2 full, 1 trundle)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rocking chairs, porch swing; main level covered patio, outdoor bar seating for 8, brick wood burning fireplace, love seat, chair, coffee table; side deck, love seat, 2 chairs, table, charcoal grill; firepit seats 6, basketball goal, swing set, hot tub seats 4, cornhole
- Interior – natural wood, handicap accessible, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, stove, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, handheld blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather lounging chair, leather love seat, 75” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, lamps, board games, ceiling fan, glass doors to covered patio
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, rocker, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, full bed, nightstands, lamps, rocking chair, 32” Smart TV, ceiling fan; kids bedroom, full bed, twin trundle, 32” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, accessible walk-in shower, pedestal vanity; second main level bath, accessible walk-in shower, pedestal vanity; third main level half bath, pedestal vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel road to cabin, gravel circle driveway