Have you been searching for an upscale, luxurious cabin that will immediately calm and make you feel at ease? Look no further, as our very own Ridge Top Cabin has it all for you! The owners named the cabin the Ridge Top not only because they are situated on top of the ridge but also because the cabin has what seems like never-ending ridge top views. It’s a gorgeous, unique design.
When you walk through the front door, you’re instantly invited into an oversized foyer with large planks of solid wood reclaimed wood floors that lead up to the sizable reclaimed wood hung vertically, drawing your eyes to the cathedral wood ceiling. Take a seat in the comfortable living room and enjoy the incredible views and the comfortable furnishings in front of the stone wood-burning fireplace. A 70” Smart TV in the living room completes this wonderful place for relaxation.
The kitchen will leave you speechless! There’s a well-appointed coffee & wine bar area, complete with a Keurig, wine accessories, and a deer antler bottle opener! The owners also spent a lot of time decorating with antique copper pieces, making this a unique space. You’ll love every dish you whip up here. So, pull up a chair at the reclaimed wood dining table and unwind.
Outside, you’ll love the multiple levels of fun and seating. Take a dip in the hot tub and take it all in from the cabin. Fire up the gas grill and serve up some BBQ delights. The opportunities for relaxation are limitless.
As evening comes in and you’re ready to wind down, the bedrooms will WOW you with luxury amenities. The king suite on the second level is complete with luxury linens, large nightstands, an oversized vintage solid wood chest, and access to a loft space too. It also has access to a private outdoor covered porch with two rocking chairs. The guest bedrooms are complete with fabulous furnishings and linens, too, ensuring you have an exceptionally comfortable slumber during your stay. Each bedroom enjoys Smart TV's as well.
Staying at the Ridge Top Cabin would not be complete without you or your family visiting and enjoying some of the great regional spots nearby, like the shops and dining in downtown Blue Ridge. Ellijay and McCaysville are close as well, and both have lovely historic downtown vibes, complete with great shopping and restaurants. You’ll love soaking it all in on the hiking trail right by the cabin. Nature at its finest!
If you are still undecided on where to spend your vacation, the Ridge Top Cabin will be perfect for you! So, book your stay today and get ready for an unforgettable escape! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (1 king, 2 queens)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 chairs, side table; main level covered deck, outdoor couch, 2 oversized chairs, coffee table, side tables, rug, gas grill, ceiling fans; lower covered deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 hammock chairs, patio table, 4 patio chairs, dart board; upstairs balcony, 2 rockers, side table
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, wood antique island with wood counter top, buffet coffee / wine bar, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig, wine decanter
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media – ETC cable, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – plush performance fabric sofa, 2 leather side chairs with ottomans, 2 lounging chairs, wood and stone coffee table, stone wood burning fireplace, 70” Smart TV, side tables, lamps, rug
- Loft – couch, ottoman, desk, office chair, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 43” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, soaking tub, granite top double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; half bath, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway
- Other cabins nearby are – Cardinal’s Ridge