Searching for the perfect Blue Ridge cabin rental to lift you away from the chaos of your daily life? At Rise Up your spirits will soar from the moment you arrive. Perched on a hilltop and surrounded by woods, you can take in the incredible long-range views of the Appalachian Mountains from every room. Located in the Aska Adventure area, a short drive from hiking trails, seven miles from downtown Blue Ridge, and only two miles from Toccoa Riverside Restaurant, this cabin offers upscale comfort with a vintage western log cabin theme so that you can unwind and enjoy the peaceful feeling of being nestled in the mountains.
As you approach this newly constructed cabin with cedar exterior and wrap-around decks with rebar railings, you are immediately sheltered under a spacious paved carport that provides easy one-step access into the cabin. Upon entering into the living area, you will be awed by the panoramic mountain views through the wall of windows, accented by the vaulted ceilings and enormous Windmill Ceiling fan, which provides a delightful breeze on warm days. When the evenings are cool, this airy space transforms when you fire up the double-sided gas fireplace and snuggle into the overstuffed leather sofas and recliner to watch TV or listen to your music on the easy-to-use Sonos surround sound system that can also be heard in the lower level living area if desired.
The rustic theme of this professionally decorated cabin continues as you follow the sweeping open floor plan into the fully-stocked kitchen with custom white ash cabinets. The antique-style white enamel Heartland Classic Collections gas stove will inspire you to cook up a culinary feast. Grab your ingredients from the huge Sub-Zero refrigerator with custom cabinet panels and spread out on the striking granite countertops. Clean-up is a breeze in the large farmhouse sink with the assistance of the fully-integrated Heartland dishwasher. Everyone will want to hang out in the open kitchen and dining area next to the stunning ivory enamel Vermont Castings wood-burning stove.
The decks that overlook the spectacular mountain views offer the soothing sounds of the Toccoa River and are accessible from every room. They feature rocking chairs, a dining table and a large sectional situated next to the wood-burning fireplace with TV mounted above the mantle- perfect for watching the game or admiring the views. You won’t be able to resist relaxing in the 6-person hot tub, which also looks out to the mountains before retiring to bed.
The cabin’s cozy bedrooms beckon you to rest on the rustic custom wood beds, each with matching dresser and night stands, luxurious western-themed suede bedding, window treatments and decor, large walk-in closets, flat screen TVs, ceiling fans and private deck access. The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and has a custom king-sized Cedar log bed, red leather rocking chair, and private bath with granite double vanity, walk-in tile shower and distinctive freestanding bathtub. The lower level bedrooms both have queen beds- one has a private bath with a granite double vanity and over-sized tile shower, and the other has a dark wood baby crib with flannel and cowhide-print bedding tucked in the corner and an adjacent full bath with a granite vanity and tub/shower combo.
The lower level living area situated between the bedrooms is a comfy entertainment space featuring a wet bar with a full-sized Heartland refrigerator, a coffeemaker and extra cabinets for storage. There is a second Sonos surround sound system and a TV is mounted above the gas fireplace, which faces the leather recliner, cowhide rocking chair and leather sofa with cowhide accent pillows that pulls out into a queen bed.
Back on the main level behind a handsome artisan sliding barn door is the laundry room, with washer and dryer and a soaking sink and across the foyer is a convenient half bath. With striking mountain views and indulgent amenities, at Rise Up your cares will take wing and you will be swept up into nature for a tranquil escape that you will never forget.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, queen sleeper sofa)
- Downstairs Family Room - 50” flat screen TV, Sonos surround sound, stacked stone gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa, wet bar with full refrigerator, coffee maker, recliner, rocker, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace with 50” flat screen TV mounted above, sectional wicker outdoor sofa, coffee table, rockers; lower deck, bar table with 2 chairs, hot tub seats 6; charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal) in carport area
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen breakfast bar seats 3, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 4
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofas, club chair, stacked stone gas fireplace, white enamel gas stove, 55” flat screen TV, Sonos surround sound, ottoman, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen, 50” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, queen, 50” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, tub, double vanity; main level half bath; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, double vanity; second downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, double vanity; on demand hot water
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - crib
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, carport