If you’re looking for a Blue Ridge cabin rental with the ‘wow’ factor, Rising Star Lodge has it in spades. With three levels of decks to maximize the breathtaking view, this brand new, exquisitely appointed mountainside showplace is spectacular inside and out. Located in Mineral Bluff, 10 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, it’s a private, secluded oasis with three levels of decks and picture windows providing you with amazing vistas wherever you look as the sound of the small stream that runs below fills your ears.
Hike down the paved road under a canopy of trees a half-mile to the main country road and you may spot turkey, deer, foxes or raccoons along the way. Rafting on the Ocoee River, horseback riding, and popular fishing spots and hiking trails are just a short drive away. Inside the cabin, the tasteful décor brings nature indoors, with bird and wildlife accents complementing the comfortable furniture and bright, airy spaces.
The main living area is made for gathering and relaxing, with its sumptuous leather reclining sofa, gas fireplace, and 50” DirecTV-equipped TV. In the adjacent kitchen, you’ll find hickory cabinets, granite countertops, an induction cooktop, stainless steel stove, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, and dishwasher, two sinks, a drip coffeemaker and a large island for storage and prep. The dining table seats five, plus three at the counter.
There’s more seating out on the main deck, where you can fire up the gas grill and enjoy your meal at the picnic table. For more family fun, head downstairs to the rec room, where billiards, air hockey, board games and a wet bar await you.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll chose from four spacious, beautifully decorated bedrooms. The master bedroom on the main level has a king bed and private bathroom with a walk-in glass and tiled shower, soaking tub, and double sinks. There is also a half bath for guests on this floor. The two bedrooms upstairs, one with a king bed and private balcony and the other with a queen, share a bathroom that has tiled walls and a tub/shower combo. The fourth bedroom on the lower level has a king bed and bathroom with tub and shower. A sleeper sofa in the rec room brings the total accommodations to 10.
Other notable amenities include wifi, a washer/dryer on the lower level, ceiling fans in most rooms, and parking for 4-6 vehicles in the paved driveway. Smoking is not permitted, but you’re welcome to bring your canine family members with you as you make vacation memories you’ll savor long after your stay at Rising Star Lodge is over. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, queen, sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - billiards table, air hockey, board games, wet bar with refrigerator, leather sleeper sofa, stools, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - wrap around main level deck, covered rear deck, 5 rockers, gas grill; downstairs covered deck; lower level covered deck; upstairs private balcony, 2 rockers
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, hickory cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 5
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - curved leather sofa with electric reclining, 50” flat screen TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, rug, bookshelves
- Loft - desk, chair, lamp
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, night stands, dresser, lamps, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, king bed, night stands, dresser, lamps, ceiling fan, access to private balcony; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed; downstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, oval soaking tub, double vanity; main level half bath; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway