Nestled on the wooded banks of the popular Fightingtown Creek, River Rush Cabin is a perfect choice for your next North Georgia mountain getaway. This professionally decorated cabin has every amenity you will need, and is uniquely situated on a backyard beach that makes it easy to access the wide, whitewater creek where you can enjoy floating, swimming and world-class trout fishing. The natural treehouse setting of the cabin is nicely complemented by the convenient location - only 5 miles away from dining and shopping in quaint downtown Blue Ridge. Every detail was carefully considered when creating this serene hideaway so you can effortlessly relax and take pleasure in the sights and sounds of the nature that surrounds you.
Upon entering River Rush, you are immediately welcomed by the beautiful natural pine interior, warm wide-plank wood floors, soaring ceilings and modern rustic details. The bright, airy open floor plan of the main level allows all guests plenty of space to enjoy each other’s company and is equipped with Amazon Echo for voice-activated music and info.
Whip up your favorite culinary treat in the finely-appointed kitchen, which boasts beautiful granite countertops, an additional kitchen work table, stainless steel appliances and a farmhouse-style sink to make clean up a breeze. Adjacent to the kitchen is a dramatic wood dining table with benches that provides plenty of room to enjoy your signature dish.
The family room with cowhide rug completes the open area, where you can curl up on the leather sofa or loveseat next to the impressive stacked stone gas fireplace and watch your favorite show on the flat screen TV mounted above the live edge wooden mantel. Walk out onto the wrap around deck, equipped with a gas grill and picnic table for cooking and dining al fresco and an array of comfy seats to lounge in.
Grasp the unique laurel branch railing and descend downstairs to the lower level of the cabin where a rich leather sectional beckons everyone into the game room. You can watch a movie or the game on the 65” flat screen TV, stage an epic competition on the regulation-sized shuffleboard table, play a game on the pub-style game table or sip a beverage at the live edge bar. Rustic wood, hand-crafted barn doors and black metal ceilings give the lower level a stylish, modern feel.
Step through the French doors out to the covered lower deck and experience what life on the creek in the mountains is all about. Grab a seat on one of the wide Amish hickory and oak rocking chairs that surrounds the large stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and listen to the peaceful sounds of the creek as it flows by. Take a few steps down the natural stone steps and past the flat, wooded yard and you are at the creek’s edge, where you can fish for rainbow trout, search for Indian arrowheads, or just splash around in the refreshing waters. Rejuvenate back on the deck in the steamy, bubbling hot tub as you recall the day’s adventures.
When it is time to call it a day, you can choose from one of the three naturally-themed and tastefully decorated bedrooms to retire in, all equipped with flat screen TV’s. The spacious but cozy master suite upstairs features lofty ceilings, a massive log king bed with matching furniture, large closet, eye-catching teak wood mirror, chic gray suede futon couch, and private covered deck as well as a magnificent ensuite bath with a custom live edge wood counter, convenient under-mounted sink and stunning silver quartzite stone walk-in shower and floors.
There is a second king bed on the lower level where the bedroom offers a hidden twin trundle bed for that extra guest, adjoining bath with a walk-in shower crafted with the same striking stone as the master, and private access out to the inviting hot tub.
The third bedroom on the main level has a rustic queen wood bed with corresponding furniture and a reading corner with a comfy armchair lit by an antler floor lamp from behind. The adjacent bathroom has an oversized light gray concrete double vanity counter with under-mounted sinks that perfectly complements the silver quartzite tub/shower combo and floors.
Whether you are lounging around on the decks listening to the rushing waters and chirping birds or unwinding indoors in ultimate comfort and style, River Rush Cabin provides the truly remarkable waterfront experience that memories are made from!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (2 kings, queen, twin, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - regulation-sized shuffleboard table, pub-height game table seats 4, bar seats 3, leather sectional sofa with queen sleeper, 65” flat screen Smart TV, Amazon Echo for music and info, corn hole, board games
- Outdoor - main level wrap around deck, 2 armchairs, 2 rocking chairs, loveseat, Weber gas grill, picnic table seats 6; lower covered deck, 6 4 rocking chairs, 1 gliding loveseat, coffee table and side table, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, hot tub seats 5; creek side, 2 chairs; upper deck, 2 rocking chairs
- Interior - natural pine construction, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wooden cabinets, kitchen work table, farmhouse sink, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker, blender
- Dining Room - live edge wood table seats 6 with 2 long bench seats and 2 wood and leather chairs
- Media - Dish Network, Amazon Echo, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, loveseat and ottoman, live edge wooden coffee table, side table, cowhide rug, stacked stone gas fireplace, 43” flat screen Smart TV, Amazon Echo
- Bedrooms - upper level master bedroom, custom king log bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, dresser, 43” flat screen Smart TV, closet, futon couch, private outdoor covered deck; main level queen bedroom, wooden bed, dresser, night stands, antler lamps, 43” flat screen Smart TV, armchair, antler floor lamp, closet; lower level king bedroom, 43” flat screen TV, wooden bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, twin trundle bed hidden in wall, private access to hot tub
- Bathrooms - upper level master bath, walk-in silver quartzite stone shower and floors, single live edge vanity with under-mounted sink; main level bath, silver quartzite stone tub/shower combo, light gray concrete double vanity with under-mounted sinks; lower level bath with silver quartzite stone walk-in shower and floors, single wooden vanity with under-mounted sink
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway with security camera pointed to driveway when cabin is not in use. Cameras are not active when guests arrive.