When searching for the perfect Blue Ridge cabin rental to engage all of your senses, look no further than Riverise. This dynamic cabin is nestled in the woods withToccoa River frontage, offering the seclusion you crave with the convenience of being 8 miles from downtown Blue Ridge and easy access to the area’s adventure areas and surrounding towns for shopping and dining. Enter the cabin from the spacious, paved carport and the fragrant smell of the pines used to build the cabin permeate the air like a spring morning in the forest. Your eyes will widen as you take in the eclectic decorative details that make Riverise truly unique - Mountain Laurel and live wood accents, a series of nature-themed stained glass windows and a nod to American history and the local geography on the custom-framed wall hangings. Step onto the wrap-around deck and follow the enchanting wooded walk directly to a peaceful spot on the river’s edge where you can listen to the rushing sounds of the water.
Once you hike to the Toccoa River, Riverise boasts a rustic river-side experience with an expansive, flat grassy campsite area with a fire pit with grates to cook up your fresh catch and a picnic table and chairs to accommodate the whole family. The wooden dock has a bench seat for relaxing and fishing and an attached ladder for easy access into the river, whether you chose to kayak when the TVA-controlled dam waters are high or try your hand at world-class fly fishing when the crystal-clear tailwaters are low.
Back inside the open and airy cabin with soaring ceilings and exposed beams, everyone can enjoy being together whether they are whipping up a meal in the well-appointed kitchen with a cast iron sink, abundant wooden cabinets and large island with bar that seats four, eating in the adjacent dining room with door out to the deck or relaxing on the leather couch, love seat or recliner next to a crackling fire in the river stone wood-burning fireplace with a movie or music playing from the flat-screen TV in the family room. Step out onto the wrap-around deck and settle into a rocking chair, soak in the hot tub or grill up your favorites on the charcoal grill and enjoy them on the picnic table.
When it is time to retire from the day’s adventures, the spacious master suite is conveniently located on the main level and features exposed beams, a custom log king-sized bed with bear details, matching furniture and tiffany-style bedside lamps, fluffy sheepskin rug, French doors that open up to the hot tub on the deck, and an ensuite bathroom with an oversized double vanity, jetted soaking tub, walk-in shower with bench and a distinctive live-edge wood privacy feature. The two queen bedrooms, right up the stairs with beautiful Mountain Laurel railings, are both cozy and well-appointed and flank a Jack and Jill bathroom with a shower/tub combo and unique wooden accents.
Head into the open loft area for a rousing game of pool and cold beverage from the fridge at the bar and step out onto the adjoining deck and take in the captivating sounds and views of the river below. Whether you are basking in the sunrise on the spacious decks or relaxing next to the river as the evening mist forms above the waters, Riverise is the idyllic cabin for your next mountain getaway.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Game Room - upper loft with pool table, bar with 2 stools, beverage refrigerator and adjoining deck; Lower level play room with game table for 4, board games
- Outdoor - main level wrap around deck, 2 gliding rocking chairs and side table, charcoal grill (bring your charcoal), picnic table seats 6, hook and ring game, hot tub seats 4; lower deck with bench; river side campsite with fishing dock with bench and ladder, fire pit with grates for cooking seats 5, picnic table seats 6
- Interior - true log construction, Mountain Laurel handrails, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, white appliances, wooden cabinets and pantry, lunch counter bar with 4 stools, cast iron sink with Victorian deco faucet, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker, toaster oven, blender
- Dining Room - table seats 4 with glass door out to deck
- Media - Roku Smart TV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, loveseat, recliner, live edge wooden coffee table, side table, tiffany-style lamp, river stone wood-burning fireplace, 55” flat screen Roku TV with Blu-ray/DVD, oriental rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, custom king log bed with bear details, dresser, night stands, tiffany-style lamps, armoire, ceiling fan, sheepskin rug, French doors with private deck access to hot tub; upper level queen bedroom, log bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, desk, ceiling fan, oriental rug; second upper level queen bedroom, log bed, dresser, night stand, tiffany-style lamp, ceiling fan, closet
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in marble shower, jetted soaking tub, double vanity; upper level Jack and Jill bathroom with tub/shower combo, single vanity, Mountain Laurel details
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway, covered paved carport and security cameras in use for parking areas