Have you been searching for a quiet place with gorgeous views to stay during your upcoming escape? Then, let us introduce you to Scenic Solitude. As soon as you pull up to the cabin, you’ll be surrounded by amazing mountain views. It’s a quiet and serene escape, with beautiful greenery all around the 4.5-acre property.
There is plenty of room for your family or friends to spread out and take in relaxing moments with two locations to relax: the main cabin as well as the guest house. The main cabin is newly renovated, designed, and decorated in the theme of farmhouse cozy chic. The guest house is brand new with shiplap walls and pine floors and comes with a beautiful attached wrap-around porch with gorgeous views.
The living areas and kitchen are impeccable. The kitchen is truly unique with its blue farmhouse cabinets, butcher block countertops, and wood farmhouse island with stainless steel countertop. Make a delicious meal, then take a break at the dining room table with your loved ones to share a meal and stories.
The property is large and wooded, and you can walk most of it on the gravel driveway. The property is on a ridge, so there are lovely views all-around of the stunning scenes of Blue Ridge. The owners like to hike up the gravel road from the property to Bear Mountain Pass, with lovely views and greenery. Heed their advice - it’s an incredible experience.
Outside, you will love the large, screened porch: the perfect spot to watch some shows or football with a glass of wine. At the guest house, you’ll find a brand new back deck. Take in the sunset views from the deck! The cabin was made for inviting moments together, from the hot tub to the fire pit, the Weber Gas grill, and so much more.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, there are two fantastic bedrooms - one in the main and one in the adjacent guest house. The master in the main house comes with a 42” Smart TV and its own private bathroom. Adventure out to the guest house to find the second bedroom complete with a queen bed, a 42” Smart TV, a full bath and a mini kitchen. Simply wonderful accommodations!
Are you looking for some fun in the area? Take a short drive to Murphy, NC., where you’ll find a casino, excellent restaurants, and pubs. The owners often take the short drive to the Lake Blue Ridge Marina bar and grill and sit outside on their deck overlooking the lake. Downtown Blue Ridge is also 15 minutes away. A plethora of fun awaits you if you’re looking for an adventure.
A fun fact about the property! Daniel Boone's great-granddaughter, Louise Boone-Barnes, is buried on the edge of the property in a small family cemetery. Fairy Cross Lane gets its name from the small cross-shaped stones embedded in the rock in the mountain around the property. They are sold in downtown Blue Ridge at the Pezrock mineral store. How cool is that?
Scenic Solitude is the perfect place for your escape to Blue Ridge. Book with us today! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (king, queen)
- Outdoor - screened porch, 50” Smart TV, soundbar, patio sofa, patio chairs, foot rests, patio lounge chair, coffee table, side table, chairs, bench, lamp, ceiling fan, rug; back deck, hot tub seats 4, gas grill, patio table, chairs, patio chairs, umbrella, coffee table, rug; fire pit, 2 chairs, side table; tiny house deck, 2 patio chairs
- Interior - recently renovated, natural wood accents, shiplap, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, butcher block countertops, center island with stainless steel countertop, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 2-4
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, side chair, stone gas fireplace, 42” Smart TV, surround sound, coffee table, side table, lamps, rug
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 46” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, desk, chair, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; guest house bedroom, queen bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, wet bar, refrigerator, coffeemaker
- Bathroom - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; guest house bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child amenities - board games, card games
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel Road to cabin, gravel driveway, AWD or 4WD recommended