A unique cabin retreat built to become the backdrop for large families to gather and create lasting memories. If you’ve had your heart set on a North Georgia mountain family vacation but haven’t found a rental large enough for your big family, group of friends, or church retreats, Serenity Cove is the perfect cabin for you. With ample room for 16 guests, Serenity Cove is a magnificent private retreat that offers you all the amenities of a high-end resort, and so much more.
Situated high on a mountaintop and nestled in Necowa Cove on a cul-de-sac next to the National Forest, this spectacular cabin boasts breathtaking views of Lake Blue Ridge and extended mountain vistas that stretch into North Carolina and Tennessee. Opportunities for adventure abound: you can hike the nearby Aska trails, go boating on Lake Blue Ridge, fish and go tubing on the Toccoa, or go horseback riding, zip lining, whitewater rafting or visit nearby waterfalls. The shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge are just ten minutes away.
Named for the serene, peaceful, relaxed feeling that you’ll feel from the moment you enter its doors, Serenity Cove was built and designed for large family gatherings, a place to connect and make lasting memories with the ones you love. Constructed of rich woods and stone and comfortably furnished in soothing, warm colors, the cabin’s soaring cathedral ceilings, enormous windows and rustic animal-themed décor highlight the natural setting and bring the outside in.
Each of the seven bedrooms is named for something in nature—Fox Den, Forest Room, Bear Den and so on—and the theme is carried out in the bedspreads and wall art. There are two bedrooms on each of the three levels, each with unique custom bed frames, headboards and footboards housing a plush king bed. The seventh bedroom, on the lower level, features a pair of twin beds, and there’s a twin daybed in the upstairs open loft that also has a twin trundle. The cabin’s six full, private bathrooms have granite countertops with walk-in showers on the main level and tub/shower combo upstairs and downstairs. There’s an additional half bath on the main floor.
The main level forms the heart of this home, the warm and welcoming central gathering place where a leather sectional sofa beckons you to settle in and relax before the fireplace. The spacious kitchen features custom cabinetry, with self-closing drawers and doors, large island, high-end appliances including a gas stove, electric double-size oven, refrigerator with icemaker, a drip coffeemaker and all the preparation and serving implements you’ll need to cook for a large gathering. The dining table can accommodate 14-16, plus three at the breakfast bar.
When it’s too nice to stay inside, you can fire up the gas grill and dine out on the deck, where there’s a wood-burning fireplace to keep you cozy, plenty of seating (including 10 rockers), and a eight-seat hot tub inviting you to take a relaxing soak as you take in the amazing view.
For family entertainment, there’s a pool table, board games, and a 50” smart TV in the downstairs game room and a large 65” TV on the main level. The cabin has 10 smart TVs total, including a 50” set in the master bedroom, fireplace porch and 45” sets in the five of the other bedrooms, all with Dish Network.
Other amenities include WiFi, an on-demand hot water and a water filtration system, laundry facilities on the lower level, a paved road and a gravel driveway. The cabin has both a wheelchair-accessible entry ramp and a shower, located in the master bath.
What makes Serenity Cove so special is the calm, peaceful, and relaxed way you’ll feel from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. This is the place where one finds stress just melt away, a feeling you’ll remember for years to come.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 16 (strictly enforced) (6 kings, 4 twins)
- Game Room - pool table, board games, 50” smart TV with full streaming, wet bar with refrigerator, sofa, recliner, coffee table, side table, rug, high top chairs, deck access
- Outdoor - wrap around front porch with ADA ramp; covered side deck, gas grill, 50” smart TV, stone wood burning fireplace, wicker chairs with ottomans, sofa, coffee table; main level deck, Adirondack double chairs with middle table; lower deck, Adirondack rockers, hot tub seats 8
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen island and breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 14-16
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sectional sofa, chairs, coffee table, 65” smart TV with full streaming, stone gas fireplace, side tables, lamp, rug, ceiling fans
- Loft - twin daybed with twin trundle, night stand, lamp, rug, recliner
- Bedrooms - master on main level, king bed, 50” smart TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, 45” smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 45” smart TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second upstairs bedroom, king bed, 45” smart TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 45” smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, king bed, 45” smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; third downstairs bedroom, 2 canopy twin beds, dresser, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, ADA walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; main level half bath; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; second upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; second downstairs Jack & Jill bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway