If you’re looking for a place that is truly a treat, the S’more House is the way to go. Relaxed, family oriented, and fun, it’s an ideal place to stay during your escape to the Blue Ridge Mountains. A charming cabin located in the Aska Adventure Area, it’s in a perfect spot to revel in all of the region's fun!
When the owners bought the house, they discovered that the prior owners left behind a ton of bear decorations. Their favorite item is a large cut out of 2 bears sitting around a fire roasting marshmallows. They love sitting around the fire and making S’mores, and they think it's the perfect place to enjoy S’mores and to make great memories like the bears were making!
As you step inside, you’ll immediately admire the lovely pine interior and will love the combination of modern furnishings with classic log cabin furniture and decor. Modern truly meets traditional here! The home is unique in the fact that it has an open floor plan and is a single-level lot with no stairs! The floor-to-ceiling windows allow you to gaze out over the incredible national reserve. There are plenty of places to gather and enjoy one another’s company! And the entirety of the cabin is wheelchair friendly as the previous owner was in a wheelchair. It was designed with accessibility in mind!
Have fun playing both inside and outside the cabin. The game room is complete with a shuffleboard table and foosball table, while you can play football, soccer, or paddle ball outside. Then, when you want to relax outside, hang out at the bistro table and let dad grill up some favorites! Or, relax and take a seat in the hot tub. The possibilities are endless. And the mountain views are endless, too. So, enjoy the sunrises in the back and sunsets in the front!
From the cozy living room complete with West Elm furnishings and a grand fireplace to the kitchen that is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need, you’re in for a treat. And, when you’re ready to unwind and relax, the bedrooms are eager to welcome you with open arms (and insanely comfortable beds and furnishings!)
When you stay at the S’more House, you’ll be close to tons of outdoor fun, such as hiking and fishing near the Toccoa River. The cabin's location is truly remote and dreamy and feels like heaven for those who love nature.
So, if you are looking for a place to relax, have fun and feel the freshness of nature, we highly recommend S'more House. Create memorable moments with friends or families!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 9 (1 king, 1 queen, twin over twin bunk with twin trundle)
- Outdoor - covered front carport, gas grill, custom wooden bench, patio table, 2 chairs; main level covered screened deck, wooden patio table, 2 chairs, ceiling fan; main level covered side deck, hot tub seats 6, picnic table; firepit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom wood cabinets, live edge wooden countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster oven, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), Netflix, Youtube TV, local telephone
- Family Room – modern sectional fold-out sofa, plush sofa, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, coffee table, rug, Peloton, shuffleboard, foosball, board games
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, desk, chair, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access; third main level bedroom, twin bunks with twin trundle, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, custom wooden top double vanity with rough edge stone sinks; second main level bath, walk-in shower, wooden top double vanity with copper sinks; half bath, custom wooden top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use