If you’re like most people, you go to the mountains to experience the beauty of nature and the majesty of a breathtaking landscape. And that’s exactly what you’ll find at Sunrock View. This Blue Ridge cabin rental stands out for many reasons, but the view is what you’ll notice first.
Words just can’t do justice to the beauty of seeing the sunrise on the back decks or watching the glorious sunset from the front porch. But you don’t need to go outside to take it all in, because enormous windows and lofty vaulted ceilings maximize the stunning vistas from the great room.
It’s only ten minutes from the shops and restaurants of Blue Ridge, but miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Located on Sunrock Mountain and built in 2017 using hand-hewn logs, stone, and custom reclaimed wood floors and paneling, the rustic yet elegant cabin is professionally decorated and newly furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs, tasteful high-end décor, ceiling fans throughout, and lighting that enhances the welcoming ambiance.
The great room, with its stacked-stone fireplace and 55” smart TV with DVD, is the perfect place to gather and relax. Or, head down to the game room to play darts, card and board games, shuffleboard, or watch the game on the 65” smart TV above the fireplace.
At mealtime or snack time, you’ll find everything you need to prepare, cook and serve family and friends in the spacious kitchen. It features, custom cabinets, quartz countertops, a stone backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and seats eight at the dining table, plus five at the breakfast bar.
The cabin is designed for outdoor living, with expansive decks, a wood-burning fireplace and lounge area, a gas grill, and plenty of seating. You can dine on the deck, relax with a sweet tea or beverage of your choice, and take in the view while the kids test their skills at cornhole.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll choose from four inviting bedrooms, all with fans, wood blinds, and a view. Three of the rooms have king beds, and the fourth has a pair of twins. The three bathrooms, including the private master bath, have large walk-in showers with stone walls and floors. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet.
But the cabin’s most valuable attribute is the peaceful way it will make you feel when you’re enjoying time with loved ones in its magnificent setting. It’s the reason the owners chose it, and you’ll understand why when you experience it for yourself. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, 2 twins)
- Game Room - 12’ shuffleboard table, 65” flat screen smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, game table seats 4, magnetic dart board, board games, cards, sofa, 2 chairs, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - front porch; main level covered deck, sofa, 2 chairs, coffee table, side tables, stone wood burning fireplace, rug, ceiling fan; main level screened-in deck, dining table seats 6, ceiling fan; small main level covered side deck, gas grill; lower level covered deck, sofa, 2 chairs, dining table seats 6, cornhole game, benches; fenced backyard section
- Interior – barnwood walls, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, breakfast bar seats 5, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, blender, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media – cable TV, local telephone
- Family Room - sectional sofa, large leather ottoman, 2 leather chairs, end tables, 55” flat screen smart TV with DVD player, stacked stone gas fireplace, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, night stands, dresser, lamps, bench, walk-in closet, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, king bed, armoire, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan: second downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds, night stand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan, armoire
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, large stone walk-in shower with waterfall, quartz countertops, double vanities with copper sinks; second main level bath, large stone walk-in shower, quartz countertops, vanity with copper sink; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, live edge wood countertop, vanity with copper sink
- Child Amenities - children board games
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin and video security at front exterior door