For those searching for a unique and cozy mountain escape, Sunsets on Garren is an ideal choice. The stilt home was built in 2022 by skilled "treehouse" builders and is located on a one-acre hillside property that boasts incredible views of the mountains and lake. Take advantage of the breathtaking sunsets from the front deck, which are truly spectacular and one of a kind.
Sunsets on Garren boasts a distinctive exterior with a contrast of dark carbonized gray/black and natural dark and light wood tones, setting it apart from neighboring homes. Once inside, abundant natural light creates a bright and open atmosphere, lending to the feeling of living among the trees on the hillside.
Containing a modern and bright interior decor with combined elements of nature, including wood, stone, and metal, you will be taken aback by the beauty and amenities inside. With high vaulted wood ceilings with plenty of natural light, it is relaxing from every angle. From the gas fireplace to the beautiful outdoor amenities (including a hot tub, gas grill, and firepit), you may never want to leave.
Every detail of Sunsets on Garren is immaculate. Enjoy custom furnishings in the bedrooms, gorgeous tile detailing in the bathrooms, and granite throughout the kitchen and bathrooms. So settle in and relax for a spell - your dream escape has arrived.
Sunsets on Garren is conveniently situated within walking distance of Blue Ridge Lake beach frontage, while the marina and boat rentals are only a quick five-minute drive away. The town of Blue Ridge is also just a short ten-minute drive, offering a diverse range of dining, nightlife, and shopping options. Local favorites include Tipping Point and Grumpy Old Men breweries, General Ledger, Chesters, Ferraro's Italian, and Cucinellas's Pizza. Be sure not to miss The Tavern at Old Toccoa Farm, a must-visit destination.
Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty to do surrounding Sunsets on Garren. With options like hiking, biking, and rafting, there's something for everyone. If you're up for a scenic drive, Amicalola Falls State Park is only 45 minutes away, and McCaysville, GA, and Copperhill, TN, are just 20-minute drives away. But if relaxation is more your style, simply sit back on the front deck with a cold drink and take in the breathtaking views.
Sunsets on Garren provides an ideal getaway for those seeking to unwind from the daily grind. Its distinct architectural design, spectacular vistas, and advantageous location offer a memorable experience. So don't hesitate any longer; reserve your stay now and begin relishing the mountain lifestyle.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (california king, queen, 2 twins)
- Outdoor - main level deck, gas grill, bar with 4 barstools, 2 Adirondack chairs; lower level covered patio, picnic table, 50” Smart TV, hot tub seats 6; fire pit area, 2 Adirondack Chairs, high top Adirondack chairs, picnic table
- Interior - elevated stilt treehouse home, modern and bright interior decor with combined elements including wood, stone, and metal, ceiling fans in every room
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, electric oven and stove, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2-3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Area - breakfast bar seats 2-3, 2 outdoor picnic tables, outdoor bars with barstools on both levels
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone, Bluetooth sound bar
- Family Room - 55” Smart TV, cloth sofa, cloth swivel chairs, ottomans, stacked stone gas fireplace, side table, lamp, mirror, ceiling fan
- Loft - 2 twin beds
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, California king bed, built-in clothing storage, console table, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level bedroom queen bed, built-in clothing storage, vanity desk and stool, mirror, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, tiled walk-in shower with bench seat, marble top vanity; second main level bathroom, tiled tub/shower combo, marble top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, steep gravel driveway, 4WD/AWD recommended, exterior video security pointed towards the driveway