Experience nature like you never have before, in a place that genuinely feels like a home away from home. Sweet Escape is ready to host you! So, make a fresh pot of coffee and relax on the porch every morning and listen to nothing but nature.
Sweet Escape is located on Sugar Mountain Road, and it's a genuine escape from the world from the moment you pull up the gravel driveway. The owners love to see where their guests come from and how far they travel, so they put a map of the world in the basement so that all guests can pinpoint where they come from! It’s an added touch that makes Sweet Escape truly feel like home.
As you walk inside, you’ll notice the wood siding and the lovely family room. Settle in front of the remote-controlled gas fireplace and relax for a spell. A smart TV can be found in this room, too! There are two separate family rooms for you to spread out and unwind. The kitchen has everything you need for a great meal. There’s plenty of space to eat as well at the breakfast bar and in the dining room.
The owners truly know what they need in an escape and how family time is the most important. Coming from a military family, they want everyone who arrives at Sweet Escape to have a quiet and secluded place to reconnect with those you haven’t seen in a while. Their whole passion and mission are to provide a place that feels like home and welcomes anyone to come to spend time with family!
The basement is decked out with a foosball table, basketball game, an arcade, AND a 70” Smart TV. It will become one of your favorite places in the house! When you’re ready to soak in all that nature has to offer, nestle up near the firepit with some s’mores and a good story. The possibilities for connection with one another are limitless.
Time to unwind and head to bed? Several bedrooms are ready to accommodate you, including the upper-level king master with its own balcony and porch area. With two additional queen bedrooms and a bunk room, you’ll be all set and comfortable. The bathrooms have granite countertops and the finest fixtures. No detail was spared when Sweet Escape was built!
The cabin is close to downtown Blue Ridge where you can shop and eat until you drop. The owners also enjoy visiting Swinging Bridge every time they are in the area. In addition, there are some simply incredible natural landscapes close to the cabin!
Experience the beauty and coziness of nature by booking your escape to Blue Ridge at Sweet Escape today. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (1 king, 2 queens, 2 sets of twins over queens bunk beds)
- Game Room - foosball table, basketball shooting game, arcade game with 60 games, stone gas fireplace, 70” Smart TV, DVD player, sectional plush sofa, oversized bean bag chair, side table, carpeted
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs, glider seats 2, porch swing, side table; wrap around side porch, 2 gliding Adirondack chairs, picnic table, ceiling fans, rugs; main level back porch, gas grill; upstairs master deck, 2 wooden chairs, side table; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, wood cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 2 plush sofas, lounge chair, stacked stone gas fireplace, 32” Smart TV, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, vanity with mirror and stool, dressers, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, rug, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen bed, bench, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, 2 twins over queens bunks, dresser, lamp, carpeted
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top double vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel uphill road to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are Ain’t Life Grand and Sunset Pointe