Peaceful, secluded, private, and rested. This is what The Dogwood Cabin is all about. Look no further for the perfect home for your retreat to the Blue Ridge mountains. This immaculate cabin is ready for your family and friends. Conveniently located next to beautiful outdoor spots and boasting sweet mountain views, this cabin is an absolute winner.
The cabin was named after all of the beautiful dogwood trees on the property that bloomed when the owners bought the property. So why do they describe it as secluded? There are no other cabins in view - just serene views of the mountains and trees and the sounds of nature surrounding you. There are only two homeowners on the entire road! Plus, you’ll enjoy easy access to both Blue Ridge and McCaysville. How lovely is that?
The Dogwood Cabin combines authentic cabin decor with modern, lush amenities. It’s a great place to relax or use as a home base to enjoy the many adventure opportunities in the area like rafting, shopping, hiking and tubing. As you enter inside, you’ll be taken aback by the lovely living room, with its wood-burning fireplace and separate reading nook. Enjoy the well-equipped kitchen, complete with attractive stainless-steel appliances. It’s an excellent spot for the whole family to make memories over a meal.
Take in all that the outdoors and the secluded nature of this cabin offer: the wraparound porch is a great place to relax and take in the mountain views on not one but two levels. Enjoy the upper level screened-in porch with a glass of wine. Relax by the fire pit and let the natural wonders envelop you.
When you’re ready to rest, this cabin can comfortably sleep 10. Two of the bedrooms even have access to the outdoors right from the room. The perfect place to watch the sunrise with a cup of coffee and get ready for your day!
The Dogwood Cabin is also aptly named as it is pet-friendly for all dogs (with prior approval!). So, bring Fido along on your Blue Ridge adventures. If you have little ones in your group, it also has amenities for kids, including a Pack n’ Play as well as a high chair. Every little detail was put into mind when designing this cabin for your comfort.
A few other things that the owners like about the cabin? It’s near beautiful spots to do fun and exciting outdoor activities like Ocoee River rafting, Hiwassee River rafting, and Toccoa River floating. And, it’s just a short drive away from shopping in Blue Ridge and McCaysville. Check out one of the breweries in the area. Grab your hiking stick and go hiking on one of the many trails nearby. What more could you ask for?
Ready to book your dream vacation? Join us at The Dogwood Cabin! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (king, queen, full, bunks, futon)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rockers, bench, porch swing; main level screened porch, table, 4 chairs, patio swivel chairs, foot rest, rockers, side tables, lamp, ceiling fan, cornhole; main level side deck, gas grill; upstairs deck, 2 Adirondack chairs; lower patio, Adirondack chairs, side table; outdoor fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, ice maker, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather recliner, rocking chair, stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedroom - upstairs open master bedroom, king bed, 32” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, lounge chair, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, rocker, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, full bed, night stands, lamps
- Bathroom - upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - pack n’ play, high chair
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel Road to cabin, gravel driveway