Welcome to Toasted Oak. A luxurious, serene escape named for its owner’s love of wines and whiskeys, it's a haven far from everyday chaos. It is the perfect place to rest your head after a long day of exploring all that Blue Ridge has to offer!
As you step inside, you will immediately be in awe of the beautiful furnishings that promise a memorable and comfortable stay. The cabin's design exudes a modern rustic charm, with shiplap-adorned walls, warm wood accents, and beautiful pine floors on the main level. Large glass windows keep you feeling one with nature, while mid-century modern and boho decor create a stylish and cozy ambiance.
The fully equipped kitchen on the main level boasts all-wood cabinets, leathered granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a convenient microwave drawer, and a breakfast bar seating for four. Enjoy your meals in style and comfort, whether it's a cozy family dinner or a casual breakfast.
When you're not dining indoors, take advantage of the cabin's outdoor spaces, including upper-level seating in front of a gas fireplace, outdoor dining for eight, and a Smart TV. The lower level features a wood-burning fireplace, additional seating, a Smart TV, and a hot tub – perfect for unwinding and enjoying the picturesque surroundings. For those looking to stay entertained, the downstairs den has a shuffleboard table, comfortable seating, and a large Smart TV, complemented by a full wet bar on the lower level, promising hours of fun and relaxation.
Enjoy hiking, fishing, white-water rafting, and exquisite dining. Discover Mountainside Market for a quick bite and explore local gems like Chester Brunnenmeyer's, The Rum Cake Lady, Whiskey & Water, and more. For libation lovers, find wineries and breweries like Angry Hops, Grumpy Old Men, Chateau Meichtry, and others.
Toasted Oak is more than a retreat; it's where nature's harmony meets adventure and culinary pleasures. Seek the best in nature, adventure, and cuisine - find it all at Toasted Oak, your mountain sanctuary.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, 2 twins)
- Game Room- shuffleboard table, wet bar with beverage cooler, 70” Smart TV, leather sofa, leather armchair, coffee table, side table, area rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, wicker loveseat, 2 wicker chairs, outdoor dining for 8, gas grill; lower-level patio, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, wicker outdoor sectional, , hot tub seats 6; firepit area, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - modern rustic cabin, mid-century modern decor, shiplap walls, pine floors on the main level, ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom wood cabinets, leathered granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, microwave drawer, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - stacked stone gas fireplace, 70” Smart TV, leather sofa, 2 accent armchairs, coffee table, side table, area rug
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, area rug, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, area rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, area rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds, dresser, deck access
- Bathroom - main floor master bathroom, walk-in tiled shower, freestanding tub, double granite top vanity; second main floor master bathroom, walk-in tiled shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, walk-in tiled shower double live edge wood vanity, copper sinks
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Driveway- paved and gravel roads to cabin, Tesla electric car charger