Toccoa Lookout Cottage is not your average Blue Ridge GA cabin rental. With 3,000 square feet of gorgeously decorated living space and four bedrooms to accommodate 11 people, all the comforts of home and amenities of a private resort, and the Toccoa River running through the property, this is a very special place.
Located in the heart of the Aska Adventure area just eight miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, the cottage is five minutes to hiking and mountain biking trails, close to boating on Lake Blue Ridge, kayaking and tubing rentals, and attractions like Fall Branch Falls and the Swinging Bridge. Georgia’s best trout fishing is right outside your door, so you can catch dinner, grill it up, and enjoy it under the stars as you listen to the sound of the flowing river.
Beautifully crafted with two huge decks with plenty of seating overlooking the Toccoa and a third deck down the steps at the river’s edge with a picnic table, chairs and a fire pit, the property is customized for outdoor living. The upper deck is a great place to enjoy meals or your morning coffee, gather with friends and family or take a nap on the extra long sofa. Or settle into a chair with a book and a beverage to read as you enjoy the river view.
Inside, this magnificent, updated, and unique home is warm and inviting. It is elegantly furnished and decorated in soothing, calming neutral shades that complement the serene, tranquil ambiance of its natural setting. There’s no shortage of places to sit back and relax, but it if you want fun and games, the game room offers foosball, billiards table, 55” DirecTV and DVD-equipped TV, fireplace, and a custom wet bar with four bar stools and a beer/wine refrigerator. You’ll find a kids’ play area with toys, books, and games, lots of DVDs in the family room, plus cornhole and Giant Jenga games on the lower deck.
The large kitchen is fully stocked and equipped for cooking and baking, with Keurig and drip coffeemakers, a crockpot, griddle, and an ice drawer in the fridge. The dining table seats eight, plus another four at the extra table in the kitchen.
Each of the bedrooms offers the promise of a fantastic night’s sleep. The main level master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet, private screened-in porch, 32” TV, and bath with double vanity, soaking tub and walk-in tiled shower. Upstairs, you’ll find one bedroom with a king bed and reading nook and another bedroom with three twin beds. There’s also a common area with two twin beds, sofa, a 40” TV, and a bath with tub/shower. If you have kids, they’ll have their own private floor here. The lower level bedroom has a queen bed and bath with tub and shower.
Toccoa Lookout Cottage also features two gas fireplaces, WiFi, three Blu-ray DVD players, Wii, ceiling fans in every room, screened windows, a washer/dryer in the kitchen closet, and child amenities including a high chair, pack ‘n play, and toddler size cups and plates. The cottage’s greatest asset is the way it will make you feel when you’re there—and remember long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 11 (2 kings, queen, 5 twins)
- Game Room - billiards table, foosball table, Tiki Toss, 55” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, wet bar with beer/wine refrigerator and 4 leather bar stools, table and stools, stone gas fireplace, leather sofa, 2 chairs, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fans
- Outdoor - front courtyard with fountain; front porch, bench; main level deck overlooking Toccoa river, table seats 10, gas grill, 2 wicker chairs with ottomans, outdoor sofas, coffee table, ceiling fans; lower deck overlooking Toccoa river, hammock, cornhole, giant Jenga, multiple Adirondack chairs; screened-in porch off master main level bedroom; private deck on Toccoa river, picnic table seats 6, 5 Adirondack chairs, side table, fire pit Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes and natural pine shiplap, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, white appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen island, breakfast nook table seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster oven, griddle, crockpot, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - L shaped sofa, upholstered rocking/swivel chair, woodland tree in corner, 40” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end table, rug, rocker, lamp, toys, games, DVDs, ceiling fan
- Upstairs Common Area - 40” TV, Wii, sofa, coffee table, 2 twin beds, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, large walk-in closet, dresser, bench, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, access to main level deck and private screened-in porch with chairs; upstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, chair, side table, lamp, ceiling fan, access to common area; second upstairs bedroom, 3 twins, nightstands, lamps, dresser, ceiling fan, access to common area; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, nightstands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, tiled walk-in shower, double vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Child Amenities - high chair, pack ‘n play, games, toys, DVDs, wooden safety gates on main level deck, child life jackets
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level kitchen closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway