Have you been looking for a perfect place to stay during your upcoming getaway? Let us introduce you to the fantastic Top of The Woods cabin. This cabin will truly make you feel at home. It has all the amenities of a modern home without sacrificing the rustic appeal that makes the Blue Ridge area special. The view is also one you’ll undoubtedly write home about.
The name of the cabin is truly memorable. When the owners drove up to the cabin, they immediately commented, "it's all the way at the top!" Since the street name is "The Woods Road," they immediately decided to call it Top of The Woods. The view from the top is indeed worth it. Keep your eyes out for the wood flag along the stairway. This is was a gift from the original owners in honor of the current owner’s military career. It will always remain with the cabin.
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a great living area and a warm and inviting fireplace. Enjoy sitting for a spell and taking it all in. The kitchen is a chef’s dream, and there are plenty of places to pull up a chair and grab a delicious bite.
The basement was recently refinished and all of the wood is locally sourced beetle kill pine boards, left in their natural colors. Every detail was thought out in the finishing of this space, and it is exceptionally well planned to be functional and beautiful.
The exit from the basement to the terrace level leads to a lighted terrace with a hot tub and more outdoor seating. The full house width screened in porch is the home's focal point. You can enter from the driveway, the southern side wrap-around porch, the master bedroom, or the main floor living room. It’s the heart of the house, as are many of the outdoor amenities. Grill up some BBQ on the propane grill, or tell some ghost stories in front of the fire pit.
The morning and sunset views from here are second to none! Seeing the large mountain ranges in the distance will blow you away. While you’re outside, you can also enjoy an outdoor television to watch the game and make memories with your loved ones. This cabin truly has it all!
So, if you are looking for a beautiful place that will make your vacation feel like a dream, Top of The Woods is for you! Book your escape now! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps - 12 (1 king, 3 queens, 2 sets of full over full bunks)
- Game Room - foosball, shuffleboard, board games, wet bar with stainless steel refrigerator, toaster oven, 60” Smart TV, leather recliner, leather reclining sofa, coffee table, leather lounge chair with ottoman, high top table with 4 stools, rug
- Outdoor - covered screened-in front porch, outdoor dining table seats 6, wicker sofa, 50” Smart TV, cornhole, rugs, ceiling fans, rocking chairs; covered side deck, patio chairs and table, gas grill; lower level patio, 50” Smart TV, 4 Adirondack chairs, fire pit area, hot tub seats 8, patio set; upstairs covered deck, 2 patio chairs, side table.
- Interior - tongue and groove walls and ceilings, ceiling fans in every room.
- Kitchen - fully-equipped main-level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double oven, granite countertops, stone backsplash, custom wood cabinets, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TVs (sign-in to your subscription channels), YouTube TV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather reclining sofa, 2 reclining lounge chairs, stacked gas stone fireplace, 50” Smart TV, rug, ceiling fan, lamp, side tables
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, lamps, dresser, mirror, ceiling fan, nightstands, deck access; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 43” Smart TV, lamps, dresser, mirror, nightstand, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, 2 queen beds, dresser, lamp, nightstand, separate AC, ceiling fan, private balcony; downstairs bedroom, 2 full over full bunks, 43” Smart TV, bean bag chair
- Bathroom - main floor master bathroom, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; second main floor bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top single vanity; upstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top single vanity; downstairs half bathroom.
- Pet Friendly - up to two well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer & dryer on downstairs level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved road to cabin, paved driveway