It’s high up on the mountain and is as secluded and peaceful as you should expect from a mountain retreat. Welcome to Treehouse Hideaway! This cabin is an intimate space, sleeping four, ideal for a small family escape or a romantic getaway. From dusk till dawn, the mountain views will captivate you and will be the perfect landscape for your getaway.
The rustic interior at Treehouse Hideaway will capture your attention as soon as you enter the main living area. The wood floors, flat stone wood burning fireplace, and tasteful cabin décor immediately embrace you. Large, overstuffed furniture invites everyone to cuddle in front of the fire. With an open floor plan, you can easily access the fully equipped kitchen to prepare your favorite meals. The great room includes a dining table and chairs for four. This also serves as a great place to play a game of cards or your favorite board games.
When it’s time for bed, the main floor master bedroom is completed with a queen size bed and Smart TV. Adjacent to the bedroom, you’ll find a full bathroom and laundry area. Additionally, you’ll find two twin beds and a half bathroom in the upstairs open loft.
Guests can access the covered deck on the main floor from the great room area. This deck has an additional dining table for four and a gas grill just steps away from the kitchen, making outdoor dining a pleasure. After your meals, enjoy sitting in the Adirondack chairs to take in the mountain view or relax in the hot tub. Either location is a favorite of our guests, both perfect for watching magnificent mountain sunsets or stargazing with a glass of wine or a cup of hot chocolate. While you are outside, be sure to visit the lower deck to see the mural with wildflowers and butterflies! To complete this charming area, you’ll find a porch swing and swinging chairs to rest in after a day of hiking or sightseeing.
For more fun during your getaway, be sure to visit the game cottage which is equipped with a pool table (with a ping pong tabletop), a dart board, Smart TV, and an assortment of board games. All which are perfect for entertaining your guests. And at the base of the cabin is the fire pit, where so many mountain cabin memories are made, and many marshmallows are charred!
When looking for adventure away from the cabin, you don’t have to look too far. Ideally situated, this cabin is close to all the fun of Blue Ridge! Enjoy hiking the Benton MacKaye hiking trail or apple picking at Merciers! Wineries and golf are also close by and the shopping and restaurants of Blue Ridge are only 15 miles away.
Treehouse Hideaway will provide you, your guests, and your pets the getaway needed from your day-to-day reality, allowing you to commune with nature and take in the brisk mountain air. So, what are you waiting for? Book your stay today!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (1 queen, 2 twins)
- Game room – detached cottage, pool table, ping pong table top, dart board, Xbox, 60” Smart TV, large Connect 4, yoga mats, board games, full size futon
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, patio table seats 4, gas grill, 2 rocking chairs, coffee table, hot tub seats 4; lower level covered deck, patio table seats 4, 2 hammock swings, porch swing; firepit with 4 Adirondack chairs
- Interior – natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Ninja Bullet drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig Slim
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media – HULU Live, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room - leather sofa, love seat, accent chair, wood burning fireplace, 60” Smart TV, coffee table, side tables, lamp, board games, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – two twin beds, side table, lamp, dresser, rugs, ceiling fan
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, queen bed, 32” Smart TV, dresser, nightstand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity, hair dryer, washer/dryer; upstairs half bath
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel road to cabin, narrow and steep, 4WD & AWD recommended, paved driveway