If you are seeking a Georgia mountain cabin rental designed to take full advantage of the sweeping views of the Appalachian Mountains, look no further than Triple Vista Mountain Tops. Perched high on the mountain summit and with expansive wrap-around decks and enormous floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the well-appointed cabin, the views of the spectacular sunrises, each different but breathtaking against the three distinct mountain ranges, are incomparable. The cabin is located in the Aska Adventure Area, which offers a variety of outdoor activities including scenic hikes suitable for all ages and abilities and is less than 7 miles away from shopping and dining in historic downtown Blue Ridge.
As you walk onto the sprawling deck with hand-made Mountain Laurel railings you will encounter a lovely outdoor sitting area with a comfy wicker loveseat and matching rockers arranged around a stacked stone wood-burning fireplace with TV mounted above. The adjacent area for cooking al fresco offers you both a charcoal grill with smoker and a gas grill, with a convenient side table and western-inspired raised cooler to keep cold beverages at hand. The decks offer various wooden rockers, Adirondack chairs and handmade benches for relaxing and enjoying the beauty of nature and the fantastic views. There is even a gas fireplace right next to the hot tub on the lower deck for the ultimate in relaxation after your daily adventures. With step-out access from the lower deck, the horseshoe pits and adjacent stone-paved fire pit area invites you to gather around for legendary story-telling and s’mores.
The cabin is made entirely of hand-hewn wood, emanating a rustic elegance from the moment you step in to the wide-open main level. Whether relaxing in the luxurious leather furniture by the wood-burning stacked stone fireplace in the living area, preparing your signature dishes in the state-of-the-art kitchen with handmade cabinets, glowing granite countertops, unique copper farmhouse sink, or enjoying those culinary delights at the polished, live edge wood bar and family-style wooden dining table, everyone can spread out yet still be together and not miss a memorable moment.
When sleep calls, the cabin offers several supremely comfortable options, including three master bedrooms that continue the cabin’s rustic theme with custom-made king-sized wooden beds and furnishings, exquisite quilts and shams, oriental rugs, ceiling fans, flat-screen TV’s and private seating and doors out to the deck. The main level master features an ensuite bathroom with an oversized stone and slate shower with an overhead rain shower head, granite double vanities and soaking tub. The lower master has plush carpet, an adjacent full bathroom with a slate tub/shower combo, granite vanity and private door out to the hot tub area and the upper master has a private deck with both mountain and wooded views. The upper level also has a Lone Star-themed bedroom with twin log beds, quirky cowhide rug and Smart TV and adjacent bath with stone walk-in shower and granite vanity.
The windows that showcase the mountain views continue on the lower level in the game room where you can enjoy a movie on the TV mounted above the stacked stone gas fireplace in reclining theater chairs, compete in an air hockey challenge or play a game of poker around the game table. Sit at the expansive bar counter and enjoy a drink from the wet bar, fully-equipped for maximum convenience with a beverage fridge, ice maker, copper sink and granite counters.
At Triple Vista Mountain Tops, you will experience complete serenity as you watch the morning clouds cover the lower valleys and the sunlight dance across the nearby and distant mountains and leave feeling refreshed and longing to return to this paradise in the woods.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, 2 twins)
- Game Room - air hockey table, game table seats 4, 55” flat screen TV with Blu-ray/DVD, stacked stone gas fireplace, wet bar with granite counter tops, beverage refrigerator, ice maker, coffeemaker, copper sink, live edge bar with 3 stools,4 leather theater-style recliners, board games
- Outdoor - main level wrap around deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace with 50” flat screen TV, wicker loveseat and 2 recliners, 2 end tables, 2 wooden rocking chairs with end table, 2 Adirondack chairs, charcoal grill/smoker (bring your charcoal), gas grill with side burner, grill table, raised beverage cooler, dining table seats 6; lower deck, hot tub seats 5, gas fireplace; horseshoes, fire pit
- Interior - hand-hewn wood, Mountain Laurel handrails, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, live edge bar seats 3, granite countertops, copper farm sink, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, Keurig, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8 with bench seat
- Media – Dish Network with Sirius/XM music channels, local telephone
- Family Room - 2 leather loveseats, leather armchair with ottoman, end tables, lamp, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, 55” flat screen TV with Blu-ray/DVD, oriental rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, private deck access and seating; upper level master bedroom, king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, private deck with rocking chair; upper level bedroom, twin beds, 32” Smart TV, cowhide rug; downstairs master bedroom, king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in stone and slate shower, soaking tub, double granite vanity; main level half bath; upper level bath with stone walk-in shower, single granite vanity; downstairs bath, slate tub/shower combo, single granite vanity
- Child Amenities - highchair, Joovy portable bed
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Central, zoned HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway and security cameras in use for parking areas