A one-of-a-kind place for that peaceful vacation you’ve been needing. Welcome to Trout House. A breathtaking place that truly feels like home. You’ll love feeling like you are away from all of the hustle and will be ready to relax as soon as you step inside. The owners named this cabin after the first cabin they ever stayed at with their kids. May Trout House be a place for precious family memories for years to come.
Right on the Toccoa River, as you drive up, you’ll notice the seclusion of the cabin. Though only 10 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, it will feel like you are worlds away. As you walk into the family room, you’ll see the beautiful stacked stone gas fireplace and leather furnishings in the living area, with the kitchen right nearby. The kitchen is a great place to whip up a meal. Serve your loved ones in the dining room and share some stories about the day of adventures you had.
From games to lovely outdoor amenities, Trout House has it all. Play some shuffleboard or darts inside, or cornhole outside. There are also board games and cards so that you can play to your heart’s desire. The outdoor areas are beautiful and new. Enjoy a lovely wood burning fireplace (double-sided!) a large hot tub equipped with LED lights and a sound system, comfortable patio furnishings, a gas grill, and much more.
When you’re ready to relax and unwind, each of the bedrooms provides comfortable custom accommodations. All bedrooms feature their own Smart TV (for when each member of the family wants to watch their own shows), custom furnishings, and porches that lead out to beautiful sunrise AND sunset views. You can have it all when you stay at Trout House.
Close to the Toccoa River, you can experience great fishing, tubing, and adventures by the river. Being so close to downtown Blue Ridge means you’re near world-class dining, shopping, entertainment, and fun for the whole family. It’s truly a place you can put your feet up and relax!
We know it’s time for a vacation. Take one here at the Trout House. We’ll see you soon. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, queen, queen pullout, Twin XL bunk, pull out twin/chair)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, darts, board games, cards, 65” Smart TV, whiskey barrel high top table, 2 high top chairs, wet bar, 3 high top chairs, lounge chairs, twin bed, rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch, main level covered deck, double-sided wood-burning fireplace, patio dining table seats 6, 43” Smart TV, patio couch and loveseat, 43” Smart TV, rug, lamp, ceiling fan; main level rear deck, gas grill; upstairs deck, 2 patio chairs, rug; lower patio, hot tub seats 7, 4 patio chairs, rug, ceiling fans, cornhole; river dock, 4 Adirondack chairs; firepit, 4 Adirondack chairs, log side tables
- Interior - reclaimed wood, metal, live-edge wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, 3 level dishwasher, oven, 5 burner stove, live edge custom cabinets, stone countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, ice maker, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Dish Network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, oversized leather lounge chair and pull out, foot rest, 2 leather accent chairs, foot rests, stacked stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, bench, side table, lamps, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - writing table, chair, lamps, lounge chair, foot rest, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 55” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, custom live edge wooden double vanity; main level master bath, tub/shower combo, custom live edge wooden double vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, live edge custom wood vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to cabin – 4WD or AWD recommended, gravel road and steep gravel driveway; recommend parking at the parking pad by the river, 2 cars fit in fenced parking pad, 2 more fit on gravel along length of property