Come feast by the fire as the Vikings did before entering into their heavens and marvel in the breathtaking views at Valhalla View cabin. This gorgeous cabin boasts views of endless west to northwesterly mountain ranges with sunsets that are unparalleled, and provides astonishing star gazing opportunities. With multiple decks, fireplaces and hot tub the cabin provides a multitude of options to absorb the beauty and unwind.
Located on top of Snake Nation Mountain in the Aska Adventure Area, Valhalla View is just 3 miles from downtown Blueridge, and minutes to hiking trails, Lake Blue Ridge and the Toccoa River.
Serenity at its finest! Valhalla View offers incredible views of the mountains and beyond from nearly all areas of the house. You’ll love the forest-inspired designs of the cabin. From the Pinewood walls to the lovely wildlife theme, this professionally-decorated cabin truly shines. Built with your comfort in mind, there are ceiling fans in every room as well for those days when you need to cool down.
As you step inside, you’ll notice the immaculate views from the windows and the lovely fireplace in the main living area. Right nearby, you’ll find the fully-stocked kitchen. This kitchen has it all, from granite countertops to every appliance you need, including Keurig & Cuisinart coffee makers, a crockpot, a toaster, a food processor, a blender, and more. The cabin also has a dining area that is perfect for family vacations. So, pull up a chair at the dining table or the counter and enjoy a delicious meal together.
Entertainment abounds at Valhalla View. Enjoy the game room, complete with a bar, a regulation billiards table, a dartboard, a plethora of board games, puzzles, and more. And, for the little ones joining on your vacation, there are also children's games and puzzles.
When you want to take in ALL of the excellent views, the outdoor amenities do not disappoint. Sink into a seat near the outdoor fireplace and enjoy a beverage of choice while you unwind. There are multiple levels to take in the views, including the porch, the decks and the hot tub. Several of the bedrooms even connect to balconies to take it all in. It’s truly a highlight of the cabin!
Valhalla View offers the perfect location for your favorite Blue Ridge activities. Enjoy a stroll downtown among all of the shops and dining. Then, take in the entirety of the Aska adventure area (including the GORGEOUS hikes!) Float in a tube down the river, or go whitewater rafting. The choice is yours!
Enjoy the serenity during a vacation you’ll never forget at Valhalla View! Book your stay today. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, day bed, trundle)
- Game Room – regulation pool table, dart board, 3 directors chairs, board games, puzzles, 75” Smart TV, 2 leather sofas, coffee table, side table, rug, wet bar, 3 stools
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 benches, gas grill; main level covered screened deck, 4 chairs, side table, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV; main level rear deck, 4 rocking chairs, side tables, high top table seats 4; upstairs covered deck, patio lounger, patio rocker with rocking stool; lower patio, hot tub seats 6; fire pit, 4 Adirondack chairs, side tables, picnic table seats 8
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, food processor, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 7, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – leather sofa, leather lounging chair, ottoman, stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, 2 rocking chairs, side tables, coffee table, lamps, ceiling fan, rug
- Loft – twin daybed, twin trundle, night stand, lamps, desk, office chair, carpet, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, carpeted, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, carpeted, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 22” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, carpeted
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; upstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - steep paved roads to cabin, paved driveway with carport
- Other cabin nearby is Mountainside Retreat