A cozy and comfortable escape from it all - that’s what the Willow Springs Retreat is all about! The owners wanted a place where you could “retreat” from the cares of the world, and they accomplished it with this beauty. Under the natural landscaping of the backyard, there are two live springs feeding the creek that flows through the property, and the owners even planted two young willow trees as they love how they look as they change from season to season! It’s where the name Willow Springs Retreat originated.
The cabin is the perfect combination of a spa-like retreat and a modern rustic place. The wood and iron trestles in the family room remind the owners of the Blue Ridge Train that goes over many trestles on its way from Blue Ridge to the Toccoa River. The wrap-around porch gives visitors multiple ways to enjoy the outdoors - either listening to Staurolite Creek while enjoying a fire outside, watching the stars while enjoying the hot tub, or rocking on the front porch and enjoying the beautiful view of the pasture across the way.
As you step inside, you’ll immediately notice the attention to detail. The retreat is professionally decorated and has an upscale modern rustic cabin feel. The living area is comfortable and well-appointed and comes with a gas fireplace (with a remote) to enjoy those cool evenings. Take a look out of the wall of windows to the woods outside where lots of birds and wildlife can be seen. The kitchen is fully equipped as well and ready for your finest meals. After a long day enjoying the outdoors, sleep comfortably on the two king sized beds in the main cabin, or enjoy the bunkroom above the garage that sleeps 4 on twin beds. If you must work, the wi-fi is the best in the area and there is a quiet “work from home” space with a beautiful view to the natural backyard.
Enjoy immense outdoor amenities at the retreat as well. You’ll love the luxury seating area sectional by the outdoor wood-burning fireplace overlooking the creek and woods. There’s a large gas grill outside, as well as a hot tub for those cool nights. The property borders Staurolite Creek, where you can hunt for Staurolite (a unique stone also called “Fairy Crosses.”) The possibilities are limitless when you stay here.
Possibly the most fantastic area: the garage has been turned into a fun game room! Enjoy a regulation pool table, foosball table, game table, an arcade game table with 1000+ games, board games, a bar, and so much more. Then, watch the big game with a beer and unwind. There’s even a separate bathroom, complete with chandelier lighting, in the garage!
The Willow Springs Retreat is close to it all when you’re ready for fun. Enjoy pure bliss and relaxation like the 90-minute hot stone massage and the deluxe pedicure at a local spa. Enjoy an excellent regional wine tasting - Bear Claw Winery is only a couple of miles away. For a little longer drive, but an incredible time, you can enjoy Chateau Meichtry - especially the live music on the weekends. You can also hike some of the many trails around here, including Long Creek Falls, an easier 2.5-mile hike, or the trails around Lake Blue Ridge.
Experience the beauty and coziness of this place! Book your stay today at the Willow Springs Retreat! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 twin beds, 2 trundle beds)
- Game Room - regulation pool table, foosball table, game table seats 4, arcade game table, board games, bar, 2 bar stools, drink refrigerator, 50” Smart TV, dartboard (bring your own darts)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs; main level covered deck, stacked stone wood-burning fireplace, 36” Smart TV, wicker patio sectional, wicker patio lounge chair, ottoman, coffee table, side table, ceiling fan, patio dining table seats 4, gas grill, hot tub seats 4
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, teal cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), electric tea kettle
- Dining - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - ETC Cable, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 2 plush sofas, 2 plush swivel rocking chairs, foot rests, large ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, DVD player, coffee table, side tables, lamps, built in bookshelves, ceiling fan, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 48” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, lounge chair, ceiling fan, rugs, attached office space, desk, office chair, lounge chairs, lamp, ceiling fan, rug, walk in closet, deck access; second main level bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, rug; bedroom loft above garage game room, 2 twin beds, 2 trundle beds, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower with double shower heads, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity, direct access from second bedroom; detached garage game room bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved road to cabin in gated community, paved driveway