A wonderfully inviting place in Blue Ridge, welcome to Boardtown Farms. This true vintage farmhouse has been lovingly updated & remodeled and is ideally situated on a 5-acre pasture. Take in the fantastic views!
This house is truly unique up and down. The stairs to the second floor are made of refurbished wood from a 100-year-old church in Ellijay. You’ll love the antique cast iron functioning pot belly stove on the main floor. The home itself is professionally decorated in a modern farm motif, complete with beautiful art and farm doors throughout. In addition, the house is outfitted with custom shades that allow natural light through its oversized windows, allowing a clear view of the pasture. You won’t find any place else like here in Blue Ridge.
Totally comfortable and cozy, you’ll love the living spaces inside Boardtown Farms. The living room has a great designer L-shaped couch and a pot-belly stove. The heart of the house, however, is the professional kitchen. Boasting brand new cabinets, a beautiful custom walk-in pantry, top-of-the-line quartz counters, and so much more, it’s a dream. The chef's kitchen also has a professional-grade gas stove with a built-in water faucet that instantly produces hot and cold water.
Enjoy even more of the outdoor views in the multiple seating areas you can find outside. The sitting area by the front door is a great place to view the pasture. For those cool nights, you can enjoy a sitting area with a heater by the main bedroom door or the relaxing hot tub. There’s also a hanging day bed, custom Adirondack chairs, and a fire pit for the whole family to enjoy.
When you’re ready for bed, there are multiple spaces to unwind and rest the day off. The king bedroom has direct porch access and a nice smart TV, along with a private ensuite bathroom complete with lovely Italian tiles. The queen and twin bunk bedrooms have TVs as well and are well-furnished. Sweet dreams!
Some of the owner’s favorites in the area? You have to take in the wineries nearby, visit the orchards for some apple picking, and enjoy a fresh apple turnover. Of course, no stay here is complete without stopping by the Pink Pig for BBQ!
Boardtown Farms is a dream! Book your stay today at this unique, beautiful, and perfect escape from it all. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- House sleeps 7 (king, queen, 3 bed twin bunk)
- Game room – upstairs recreation room, bar top table, board games
- Outdoor – covered front porch front porch, bench, sitting area; covered second floor porch, hanging day bed, Adirondack chairs, firepit, hot tub
- Interior – refurbished wood stairs, professionally decorated, modern farm motif, beautiful art
- Kitchen – fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas stove with pot filler, custom pantry, quartz countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 12, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – day bed sofa, pot belly wood burning stove, side table, coffee table, lamps, rugs, oversized L-shaped sofa, 60” Smart TV, blankets, ceiling fans
- Bedroom – main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, ottoman, nightstands, lamps, fabric chair; upstairs level bedroom, queen bed, nightstands, lamps; second upstairs bedroom, 3 bed twin bunk, 42” Smart TV, twin bunk bedroom, 50” Smart TV, dresser, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathroom – master main level bathroom, walk in shower, granite top double vanity; upstairs bathroom, tub shower combo, single vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer in mudroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway – gravel road to cabin, gravel driveway