Searching for the ultimate retreat that will recharge you and relax you from the moment you step inside? Connect yourself with nature and be fully nurtured by it at Nurture in Nature. This gorgeous cabin is a rejuvenating retreat for the mind, body, and spirit. Designed as a nature retreat with wellness in mind, no expense was spared in ensuring you have a healthy, peaceful vacation here.
As you pull up the gravel drive, you will be immediately taken aback by beauty and charm. The owners of the cabin own a popular wellness spa in Orlando, and they took some concepts and integrated them into your very own sanctuary in the mountains! Carefully curated for those seeking an escape and wellness combined, it’s the ideal place to truly take it all in and unwind with your loved ones.
As you step inside, you’ll see the great room, complete with a fireplace. Sink into the couch with a glass of wine from the gorgeous, fully equipped kitchen, and relax. The cabin is designed like a modern, rustic farmhouse, is newly and professionally renovated, and has a Restoration Hardware feel. It’s impossible not to feel relaxed here!
Outside, you’ll relish in the amenities. Enjoy two porches with seating, rocking chairs, a rocking swing, a picnic table for those delicious meals whipped up on the grill, a fire pit, and more. Bring your dogs along - a lovely area is ready for them, too!
Create the ultimate wellness ritual when you stay at this gorgeous, intimate retreat in the woods. Equipped with the best professional equipment on the market for Hot and Cold Therapy, this mountain retreat will truly live up to its name as you will be “nurturing in nature”. The owners of the cabin own a popular wellness and medical spa in Orlando and wanted to bring a couple of their most popular protocols into the mountains to offer its guests UNLIMITED access to these premium therapies. Nurture in Nature offers the best full spectrum infrared sauna on the market—SaunaSpace (one of the only saunas on the market that is EMF free and offers the full spectrum of light for maximum health benefits). This infrared sauna perfectly complements the brand new Plunge tub to test your resilience as health and fitness gurus like Tony Hawk, Tony Robbins, and Rich Roll do. Together, this hot and cold therapy program will help with muscle recovery, immune support, pain relief, stress relief, better sleep, and weight loss, to just name a few. You will truly be nurturing yourself while immersed in nature. Later, grab a glass of wine from a nearby vineyard and unwind in the brand-new hot tub!
One of the best parts of staying here? You’re close to the fun! Enjoy the Bear Claw Winery (excellent for couples for live music, wine tasting, and great views), apple picking and treats at Mercier Orchards, hiking at Amicalola Falls, and so much more. Plus, you can enjoy private foraging in the neighborhood and on the property, and you’ll be close to world-class whitewater rafting at Toccoa or Ocoee River. The choices are endless.
Book your escape now and get ready to relax at a one-of-a-kind retreat.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 4 (1 king, 1 queen)
- Game Room - 55” Smart TV, stone gas fireplace, shuffleboard table with bowling attachment, adult and family board & card games, dart board, accent chairs, area rug, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level covered porch, rocking chairs, patio furniture, gas grill; lower covered porch, porch swing; fire pit, hot tub seats 4, dining table seats 8; lower level recreation area, Sauna Space infrared sauna
- Interior - farmhouse decor, professionally decorated, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, pot filler, custom cabinetry, marble countertops, wood burning fireplace, island seats 3, beverage cooler, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), french press coffee maker, coffee bean grinder
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, island bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 65” Smart TV, cowhide rug, fabric couch, leather armchairs, coffee table, entertainment stand, side table
- Bedroom - main level bedroom, queen bed, 45” Smart TV, area rug, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, accent chair, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, tiled walk-in shower, marble top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tiled walk in shower, marble top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - COMING SOON 2023
- Driveway - paved and gravel road to cabin, gravel driveway